A Dream

The three sisters were panting for air when they reached that moldy house and opened the door in hurry only to find Saharish on the floor.

But what was new for them was Maisah, whose nose was bleeding when she looked at them.

"Help me, Yasmine." Maisah beseeched as she tried to crawl near them, putting her hand on her neck to ease out her breathing, "I don't want to die, please help me."

Aunt Yasmine looked at her sisters, they knew what was happening to her. Her black magic was now counterattacking her. All the knowers of the world knew this thing, black magic could give you instant results but once it decides to take, it could take everything away from you.

"There's the only thing you can do, Maisah," Aunt Huda came forward and sat near Saharish, "Wake our Saharish. She would help you."

Aunt Huda talked with her sisters in their eye language. Their plan was to use Maisah just to wake Saharish. After that, they would run away from there. Because once fully fine, Maisah would again make their life hell.

"I'll do it. Wait a minute," She gasped holding her side, "Help me in getting up."

The sweat beads wetted her forehead as Aunt Rabia came to her assistance. Maisah held Saharish's hand and mumbled for a few minutes.

It was unusual to see the epitome of arrogance and power in such a humble state. An example of how drastic the time changes.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The vision was blurred and there was silence all around but when she began to open her eyes, she could see a thin silhouette which slowly cleared out to show a disheveled woman.

"Saharish," It was aunt Huda in whose lap her head was resting, "You okay?"

She nodded and tried to get up as the lady took a few steps back.

"Where are we?"

"This is Maisah's house," Aunt Rabia answered eyeing Maisah, "This is Maisah."

Saharish's eyes were still stuck to her bleeding nose, "Ohhh. Miss, your nose is bleeding."

"Stop dear," Aunt Rabia held her hand, "Don't go close to her. She was the one who pushed you into problems all along."

Saharish looked at them, surprised that they were stopping her from helping somebody.

"Khala, that shouldn't stop me from helping her. She needs our help and that's what you taught me all along."

Saharish moved near Maisah and kept her head in her lap, shoving out her handkerchief, she began to wipe the blood from her nose and lips.

"You will be okay, miss."

"You know that...Saharish," Maisah held her hand, "I cursed you when you were born... I was finding you so that I could kill you... Do you still want to hel-"

Maisah began to cough, spitting blood. Saharish wiped her own tears looking at the helpless condition of the lady.

"Miss, it's all in Allah's hands and Yasmine Khala says you should always be better in behavior to those who hurt you." Maisah held her hand kissing her knuckles as she started crying hysterically.

Saharish called her aunts with a glass of water and put the wet handkerchief near her nose to make the bleeding stop.

"My time has come dear, don't waste your time on me. Tell...tell your parents I was sorry for everything and I'm sorry. Tell your Allah to forgi-"