(Natsuki x Reader!) Natsuki's Nightmare!

This was not requested! It was all my idea with some help of music i listen to!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natsuki POV~

"come on Natsuki~chan!!" I heard Piyo~chan call out to me. "I'm coming!!" I was about to be face to face with Piyo~chan but before I could take another step, The ground under me broke "Better luck next time Natsuki!~"  I woke up in sweat and my heart pounding out of my chest. I look over to my phone to find out it is only 3:00 AM. I  looked around  the room to see that Ai~Chan and Syo~Chan are sleeping. The only person who would be awake right now is (Y/N)~Chan....

(Y/N) POV~

I was up composing a song for Starish when I heard a knock on my door "come in!~" I next heard the soft sound of a door click closed. "(Y/N)~Chan, Can I sleep in your room tonight?" Natsuki said in a soft, quiet tone followed by a few sniffles. I turned around because my desk wasn't facing the door and said "Sure!" I then looked at the peaceful giant to see that he had a sad expression on his face while cuddling his medium sized Piyo~Chan. "Whats wrong Natsuki?" I said with a worried tone "You can tell me anything you know.." I started walking towards Natsuki as I seen him brake down into tears. "Whats wrong Natsuki?"  "I had a nightmare" He simply stated, still crying. I got even closer to Natsuki to give him a hug, after a few moments he hugged back and calmed down. " Natsuki Come let's sit on my bed and you can tell me what happened in your nightmare." I then sat down on my bet and pat the spot next to me for Natsuki to sit down at. He was hesitant at first, but he sat down next to me and explained his dream. "Can we go to sleep now?" Natsuki asked like a child. I giggled and said "yes but I'm going to sleep on the couch" as I was about to walk off to the sofa something grabbed my hand. I looked behind me to see that is wasn't something, it was Natsuki with  slight pink cheeks. He then said "C-can you cuddle with me until we fall asleep?" My face was probably as red as a tomato right now. "S-sure" we both got on the bed and cuddled. After a few minutes I knew I was in dreamland.

Natsuki POV~

I was cuddling with (Y/N)~chan and I heard snoring. I looked down and seen (Y/N) snoring. 'so cute!' I think to myself. I kissed her on the cheek and whispered " I'm glad I had that nightmare so I can cuddle you...."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the first oneshot that I did in this book so we are starting off fluffy!!

Natsuki: YAY!! FLUFFY!!

Send requests plz :D Bye~

~Leah~Chan