(Syo x reader)

It was a nice day in Saotome high school. There were no clouds in the sky, bright green grass, decent temperature. I decided to go outside and compose. Being ST☆RISH's composer that is what I do most of the time. As I walked outside you heard a bunch of yelling. Being in a curious state, I unconsciously follow the loud yelling to two familiar blonds. "Come on Syo~chan! you would look so cute in this dress!" Natsuki said. "NO WAY!!! NOT A DAY IN MY LIFE WILL I WEAR ANOTHER DRESS!!" The shorter blond, Syo replied. I started to laugh at the two because Natsuki kept chasing Syo around with a pink frilly, lolita styled dress. After a while of laughing, the two looked at you and you didn't even notice. When my laughter died down, I realized that they were staring at you. "Sorry for laughing, you two looked like you were having fun!" " AWWW Y/N~CHAN IS SO CUTE!!!!! WANT TO TRY ON THIS DRESS???" Natuki said while holding up a F/c (favorite color) dress identical to the one Natsuki was chasing Syo with earlier. "No thanks!" I politely replied. That reply was too late. Natsuki was already heading near me with the dress!! I took off running around looking for somewhere to hide from Natsuki. I was running straight forward when someone grabbed my wrist. I immediately turn around to see who it was and it was Syo. Both of your faces were inches close to each other. We both blushed and looked away. "Thanks for saving me from Natuki Syo~kun!". I looked over to only see Syo's face was a darker shade of red then it was before. "I- its nothing." Syo hesitantly stated. " Were you going to say something before you said 'its nothing'? It sounded like it...." Syo mumbled to himself to hype him up and looked me straight in the eye. " Y/n, I love you... I want you to be mine...." I could tell that my face was getting hotter by the moment. I always had a slight crush on Syo I never really thought he would like me back though. "I love you too Syo.... I never really thought you would like me though............." "Well Y/n why wouldn't I love you!" That made me feel a LOT better about myself. "How about we leave this hiding spot and we go to a better one where no one can find us so we can talk about this more?" I asked. "Before we start running again, can you give me a proper answer Y/n??" looking as eager as ever. "My answer is yes Syo...." With a smile bright on my face. For the rest of the day we ran from Nastuki..

~Extended ending~

"SYO~CHAN AND Y/N~CHAN LOOK SO KAWAII IN THESE DRESSES!!!!!" Natsuki while taking pictures of me and Syo. "We couldn't outrun him..." I said, slightly disappointed. Syo looks at me and says "You and me both. At least we have each other though." "Yea.... yeah we do"

Thanks you for reading this oneshot!! This is my second one and I apologize for this oneshot for being so short. I remember reading a oneshot like this and put it in my own words with a different ending. If I come across that oneshot again I will post the name of the book and the author's name. If you like Utapri then join my discord server! In there you can talk with others about what happens in the series, admire your Utapri crush, and meet new people who are also fans of Utapri and get notified when an update will come and request!! Link for discord server: https://discord.gg/SAq49u See you there!!

The link might not work, but copy and paste i guess!