Hide and Seek!! (Hayato x Reader!)

This story was requested by @SwapanBiswas4 ! Thank you SOO Much for requesting and I hope you like it! 

P.s When Hayato is talking it will look like "this"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today you were in your room listening to music and laying around. Shining has been really satisfied with your work lately so you haven't really had any assignments to do, meaning you and a few other of your friends have some free time. Out of nowhere, you hear a small knock on your door. You take out your earbuds and walk to the door and look through the little peep hole. You notice it was Hayato. You unlock the door and open it.  "Konichiwa Y/n!!! Do you want to play hide and seek with Me, Otoya, Natsuki, Syo, Ren, and Masato?" "Well I might as well!" "Yay! Follow me then Y/n!!" You quickly followed Hayato to the quart yard where the starish members were. "Y/n~chan!! Hi!! Thanks for choosing to play with us!!" Otoya yelled while you and Hayato come closer to the group of friends. "Okay, now we have Y/n playing with us, so who should be the seeker??" Masato said as soon as you and The other bluenette were in a closer range. "Maybe we should vote!!" Cecil said. You all voted and Syo ended up being the seeker. "AWE C'MON!! NO FAIR!!" Syo yelled in anger. "Ochibi~chan, but it was fair, you got the most votes to be the seeker." Ren remarked. "Oh fine!! I'll count to 30! You all better start running!!" Syo said as he turned away, covering his eyes. As soon as he started counting, everyone scattered, hurrying to fine a good hiding spot. While you stood there, zoned out. It took a few seconds for you to focus again. Once you did you heard Syo counting from 10 to 20. You quickly ran fast and ended up running to some bushes. Not looking at where you were going. you tripped and fell on someone by accident. as you open your eyes you looked up and seen it was Hayato!! "Well I wouldn't think you would fall for me!" Hayato said while throwing one of his arms around your lower waist. "Hey! Mph-!" He quickly covers your mouth because you were being too loud. "We need to be quiet! We are hiding nya~!" Both you and that happy bluenette stayed in that position for a while until Syo found you two. 
------------------------------------------------------------------
Leah: I made this back in December 2020 idk why i didn't publish it! Im so sorry for the long wait! Until next time!

Natsuki: cya! :D