When he hugs you~

Little note here, what you say will be in bold and what he says will look like this.

Otoya:

One day after he finished a performance with the other members of ST☆RISH, he ran up to you after he was off the stage. (you were standing on the side, where the audience couldn't see you, but you could see the stage) "How did I do??" he asked, looking at you with bright and  pumped eyes. "You did great Otoya!!! The fans were hyped, everyone was so excited!!" "I'm glad you felt this way (Y/n)!!" Just after he said that, he wrapped his arms around you into a hug, which results into you hugging him back, blushing like crazy.

Tokiya: 

Both you and Tokiya were sitting quietly in the dorm's library (Srry I'm just making things up lol XD),  you could feel a  surprisingly cold breeze fill through the library. You looked over to your boyfriend Tokiya, who was shivering, "Are you cold, Tokiya?? I can give you a blanket just incase!!" "Its fine (Y/n), I am not cold." You knew he was lying, but you left him alone for a little, still glancing at him every now and then. After 20 minutes passed, he finally gave up. He walked over, sat down next to you and hugged you. "W-what was that for??" He sighed. "You're right, I am cold. So I am hugging you for warmth." You hugged back and after a few minutes, you both fell asleep in the comforting smell of old books and an open fire, holding each other.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Leah: These are two out of the 11 I'm going to do! I will publish two or three at a time!

Natsuki: Ooh! When are you going to post mine?

Leah: Maybe in the next one!

Natsuki: Yay!

Leah: Thank you for reading and I-

Natsuki: *WE

Leah: Oh! Yeah! We! Sorry! ^^;

Natsuki: Its ok!

Leah: Thank you for reading and WE hope you have a nice day/night!

Natsuki and Leah: See you next time, bye!