Intro

*About Alex*

Im Alex Porter adopted sister of Jack Gilinsky (I didn't want to use my adopted families name). Being a foster child ment switching homes almost all the time so I've had a lot of how I would say "lives". In my new "life" as a Gilinsky people mostly know me as the freak, the girl with depression or the one who tried to kill her self. I'm trying to change but the thing with depression is it never really leaves you. I had a really bad past that i'm trying really hard to forget about but unfortunately some of it still follows me. (A/N: Picture of Alex on the side)

*About Hayes*

Hayes Grier. Popular viner, football/lacrosse player and yes the player too. I go around hooking up with a bunch of girls in my school then ditch them the next day and do I feel bad about it... No, but hey! I'm giving the girls what they want a day or two with The Hayes Grier. I have the perfect life, I'm the most popular guy in school and I have the other most popular people in the school as friends! My group and I sometimes make stupid bets to see how fast we can get a girl to hook up with us and I always end up winning its too easy, but sometimes I wish I could get a challenge, oh well.