Chapter 5. Confusion

Alex's Pov:

I opened my eyes to see a small blonde girl on top off me. At first I was a little confused but then I realized I was at Hayes' house. "Morning Alex!" Sky screamed. "Oh Sky to early for screaming but morning." I said while getting up. I looked around for my phone not remembering where I put it, it took me a while to figure out that I had left it with Hayes last night when I was helping him. I went down stairs to find my phone on the coffee table, I picked it up to see texts from my old friends back home, Matt, and my parents.

As I was texting them all back I heard foot steps coming from the stairs so I turned around to see a young woman with brown hair walking down the stairs with a confused look on her face. I guess this was Hayes' mom and guessing by her facial expressions she didn't know I was staying over, great first impression Alex meet the guys mom by saying 'oh hi i'm not stealing anything i just came to study with your son lastnight but he was ill so i decided to help him take care of his sister while he rested and thus making me tired so he insistid I spend the night' whatever. "Uh hi I'm Alex Porter I'm friends with Hayes." Her face relaxed realizing that I probably wasn't a burgular. "Oh yes Hayes was telling me earlier in the morning when I came back from work that you spent the night, how was it did you have a good rest?" She asked me. "Oh ya it was amazing thank you so much for having me over Mrs. Grier!" I exclaimed. "No big deal and please call me Elizabeth." I nodded. 

My phone went off once Elizabeth and I were done talking. I looked down to see it was from Matt.

BabyFace: hey cupcake:P you wanna hang out today? if you're not busy

Alex: Sure could you pick me up I'm at the Griers house I need to go home and change first though

BabyFace: yea sure but why are you at the Griers house?

Alex: I'll tell you in the car see you soon <333

BabyFace: K BYEE CUPCAKE<3

I shook my head at Matts last text, he's such  dork. "Alex could you get Nash, Hayes and Sky I made some breakfast for you all." Elizabeth yelled from the kitchen. I walked in to the kitchen to see eggs, bacon, waffles, french toast, and pancakes on the table waiting for everyone I was amazed this woman could cook. "Elizabeth you didn't have to make this much food really!" I chuckled. "Oh dear if you saw how much the boys ate every morning, if I didn't mke this much you wouldn't have a breakfast." we both laughed at the comment she made on her two sons. 

I left the kitchen to get everyone down stairs for breakfast. I knocked on Hayes' room to grab Sky. "Hey kiddo, time for breakfast i'll meet you down there in a second ok!" Her head snapped up to me right when I said breakfast by the end of my sentence she was already grabbing her things and coming towards the door. I walked over to I guess was Nash's room and saw it was open a bit, I heard two voices inside probably Nash and Hayes. "Somethings different about her Nash shes not like all the girls at school she brings something out of me that I've never seen." I knocked on the door before I heard anything else. "Hey guys your mom made breakfast she wants us to go down." I said while twiddling my thumbs.

"Yea we'll be down in a minute thanks Alex." Nash said to me. I nodded my head and walked downstairs and got in to the kitchen, right when I stepped in the kitchen Sky raced towards me and pulled me down right beside her and began to talk to me about these two horses that she had, named Dallas and Tex.

Hayes' Pov:

"Somethings different about her Nash shes not like all the girls at the school she brings something out of me that I've never seen." I explained to Nash. Nash was about to speak when Alex knocked on the door. "Hey guys your mom made breakfast she wants us to go down." Nash told her that we would be down soon only because we needed more time to talk. Usually I don't talk to people about girls unless it involves bets or something so it's weird that I was talking to Nash about this. "Look man by the way she came in her she seems nice and shes pretty attractive but you need to stick with the type of girls that are getting you somewhere ok you can't be with girls like Alex even though she's nice just stick with being friends with her because you will also hurt her too if you try to go out with her so for her sake and yours be friends only."