I.

[It's so simple

                                                                  [It's so simple...
                                                    yet it means the world to me]

Pitter
Pitter
Pitter

The rain collided with the sidewalk, where you walked, a turquoise umbrella in your left hand. Although it was raining, you could still see parts of the sun peering through. You smiled at a small rainbow on the sidewalk, curving around a few certain bricks. You looked up at the sky, it was a beautiful day. You wondered why other people didn't like being outside too much. Then again, you were a strange girl to others. Despite being as lovely, angelic, and beautiful as you were, you were quite odd. You never made too many friends, because of your shyness. When it rained, you felt as though you could be yourself. You thought of happy things, like how excited you were to train. You never thought your quirk was all too special. You continued to walk, holding your umbrella in your hand. You went to wipe down your cream white skirt, when you lost hold of the umbrella. It floated off into the wind. Now not only were you soaked, but your umbrella had floated away. You tried to run after it, but it was no use. Instead you stood there, the rain coating your (H/C) hair and making it extremely wet. You sighed. You went to turn around when a handsome boy, with Ashe blonde hair approached you. You recognized him as Katsuki Bakugou, a classmate of yours. He was holding a crimson umbrella. "Don't tell me you forgot an umbrella in the weather, dumbass." He remarked. You nodded and sadly smiled. He suddenly handed you his umbrella and frowned, a pink tint to his cheeks.

That event was all too familiar. You smiled recalling the event that took place two years prior. You were both now fifteen years old. You sat up from your bed, after daydreaming. You yawned and looked into your mirror. Your (H/C) hair was messy, from it being laid on. You noticed all of the knots and opened your white drawer with pink accents. You took out a (F/C) hairbrush and began to brush it, it beginning to look very beautiful. Your (H/L) hair complimented your angelic face very well. You smiled at your reflection, before taking out a violet hair bow and putting it in your soft and shiny hair. You put your hairbrush back into the drawer and closed it. You walked over to your wardrobe and looked for a second, putting a finger to your chin in thought. You took a bubblegum pink shirt, with a purple flower on it, before putting on a white jean skirt. You put on some thigh-high tights and walked over to your mirror, tossing your pajamas into an ivory colored hamper next to your door. You wondered if you looked alright. But of course you did. You looked like a goddess. You smiled at your reflection. "I don't look too bad..." you said, not stuttering, you were home alone after all. You were the daughter of a well-known company in Japan. Your parents were often on business trips. You were an only child. You were lonely and lacked social skills. You had a few friends, named Katsuki, and Midoriya. Midoriya was a sweetheart. You would often refer to him as your sweetheart. Although you never understood why he got so flustered.

You opened your bedroom door and looked around. You had a wonderful, large house. But it was almost always empty. You took your phone out of your pocket. You decided to message a good friend of yours, Midoriya.

BubblegumY/N

Hi..

You sighed, not expecting a response. But only about a few seconds later you had gotten a notification.

Cinnamon roll
Oh, hi (y/n)! How are you! 😁

You giggled, remembering how much he liked to use emojis. You found it cute, adorable even.

BubblegumY/N
I'm okay! How are you?

Except, unlike earlier Midoriya didn't respond. You just sighed and thought he was busy. You walked down your grand staircase to be met with an empty house. You put your phone in your pocket before hearing the doorbell ring.

————end of chapter———

I am so sorry this was so short. I hope you enjoyed. And 711 words!