Outburst

NISHIKATA: *wakes up* (What was I thinking about last night? I can't remember, well, time to go to school. Wow, my second year. I can't wait to see Tak- Wait! What am I saying? She's just a friend, like Takao or Kimura. Yeah. Plus, now I've got a quirk! Yeah. Wait, what will I tell people. I've got an idea. My quirk was developed late. That's what I'll say, let's go)

INKO NISHIKATA: "How are you Nishikata?"

NISHIKATA: (Oh yeah, my mom) "I'm fine, actually, I've got something to tell you."

INKO: "Oh, are you feeling okay? Have you got a girlfriend? Is it that Takagi girl?"

NISHIKATA: "What? No! I've developed a quirk. It came in late."

INKO: "Oh really?! My baby, how amazing! I'm sorry for not believing in you. We should go to the hospital, then town hall to register you."

NISHIKATA: "Okay mom, but I've got to go to school."

INKO: "Oh yes of course. Have a good day!"

NISHIKATA: "You too mom!" *leaves house* (So she saw something between me and Takagi too... Ah! I've

got to stop having those thoughts!)

When he reached school, he was bombarded with insults from Hamaguchi since arrival, but when he said "Quirkless moron" it triggered something in Nishikata and he stopped. His body was slowly encircled with a green coloured lightning. People jumped back and gasped in shock. Nishikata realised what was happening and dashed inside blushing.

When he arrived he saw Takagi who hadn't seen his outburst, but he knew news would quickly spread so he decided he'd tell her.

NISHIKATA: "Hey Takagi."

TAKAGI: "Yeah?"

NISHIKATA: "Well my quirk developed. Just thought I'd tell you."

TAKAGI: "Oh really? That's great,  now we can have all sorts of competitions!"

HAMAGUCHI: "Hey lovebird!! Get to the front yard and show me what that quirk does."

NISHIKATA: (Lovebird?!) "Ok you're on!"

TAKAGI: "Nishikata don't!"

NISHIKATA: (What did I do?) "I um, actually..."

HAMAGUCHI: "What are you a chicken?"

NISHIKATA: "What no!" *leaves* (I'm sorry Takagi...)