Festival

It was the summer festival, but of course, Nishikata couldn't attend. Instead, his mum had ordered some cotton candy and popcorn to make their own festival. They'd even bought fireworks. Takagi knocked on the door which surprised Nishikata, so he said,

NISHIKATA: "Aren't you going to the actual festival?"

TAKAGI: "Of course not! I'd much rather spend time with you."

NISHIKATA: "Okay, well we're going to watch some movies, come in."

TAKAGI: "Okay. Hello Mrs. Nishikata."

INKO: "I've said, call me Inko."

They sat down and watched a movie. It was an anime movie called 'Your Name', and everyone seemed to enjoy it. Takagi leaned into Nishikata, which made him blush, but he didn't want to make a scene, so he didn't say anything. That didn't really work, because when Inko saw her son cuddling with his girlfriend, she was so happy she fainted. Probably happy. She could have been disgusted. Premarital hand holding is bad kids. Jk, anyway, she fainted.

Once Inko woke up, she set out the food, takoyaki and sushi, and they ate. Nishikata and Takagi chatted while Inko listened, remembering when she dated Izuku's father.

After their food they set up the fireworks. Inko lit them, and Nishikata and Takagi laughed as she ran away after lighting the fireworks. The fireworks were beautiful, and at the end, they both turned to each other and Nishikata kissed Takagi, and after 5 seconds, Inko decided to go inside, because they obviously weren't going to finish soon. She just hoped Nishikata knew they where still 14.

Nishikata and Takagi came in a minute later, and Nishikata had a blush on his face, so Inko asked,

INKO: "What's wrong honey?"

NISHIKATA: "Well um, could Takagi, could she-"

TAKAGI: "He's trying time say could I stay for a sleepover."

INKO: "Sure honey, just remember you're still in middle school."

NISHIKATA: "Mum!" *blushes*

// Later that night //

INKO: "I'm going to bed, you should too."

NISHIKATA: "Okay mum. Come on Takagi."

TAKAGI: "Okedokey."

They went upstairs brushed their teeth then went to bed.

TAKAGI: *gets in bed*

NISHIKATA: *pulls out sleeping bag*

TAKAGI: "What are you doing?"

NISHIKATA: "Welll your in the bed so-"

TAKAGI: "Just get in with me."

NISHIKATA: "What?! I can't do that."

INKO: *from other room* "Quiet!"

NISHIKATA: "Sorry!"

TAKAGI: "Get in."

NISHIKATA: "I, um..."

TAKAGI: "I know you want to."

NISHIKATA: "No, I just... Fine, I'll get in."

// Later that night //

TAKAGI: "You awake?"

NISHIKATA: "How could I not be?"

TAKAGI: "Do you want to do something?"

NISHIKATA: "Takagi What are you talking about?!"

TAKAGI: "Video games. Why, what were you thinking?" *stares teasingly*

NISHIKATA: "Video games."

TAKAGI: "Okay then."

Needless to say, they were very tired the next morning, and Inko knew why, because of Nishikata's shouting, but she didn't mention it.