winner has it all [02]

Sighing, Hagwon took his cup of coffee from the kitchen table and sat beside his teammates. Hojong didn't wake up yet, since he was quite a heavy oversleeper.
"What's wrong, hyung?" Showmaker asked his friend with concern. To everyone in the team, Nuguri seemed off the whole week. Canyon even noticed the younger top laner's eyes were just on the new team member, all the time.
"I'm trying so hard to make Hojong like me....I did nothing wrong, I wanna prove that I'm a good friend....a-and maybe something else...."  Nuguri blushed slightly, sipping from his coffee right after.
"I have an idea...." Showmaker smirked and pat Hagwon's back. "I'm sure he'll soften  after this~"
The mid laner's idea was a bet between Hojong and Hagwon. They would do the good old 1v1. If Nuguri won, Flame had to spend a whole day with him. However, if Hojong won, Hagwon had to keep away from him for one day.
"I-I don't know, H-Heo...What if I lose...?" The younger top laner let out a long sigh.
"You won't lose!" Showmaker giggled. "I know you can do it~"
And Hagwon complied. The older top laner however wasn't that keen of the idea, but he had confidence in his skills. Smirking, the taller took his respective seat, and so did the smaller.
"You'll see, I don't have to make any effort, you stupid idiot...I can beat you, eyes closed" Flame added, sounding cocky and a bit too confident.
"I...I...d-don't be so sure~" Nuguri smiled softly and slightly grabbed his hand, holding it gently for a split second. The older scoffed angrily. "Don't touch me idiot, I didn't allow you to do so"

And the much anticipated duel began. It was short though, only until one of the participants did 'first blood'.
Unexpectedly, Nuguri was ahead and by the time the both of them hit level 6, the younger was the one to take the kill.
He beamed, surprised but excited at the same time.
"First blood!" The game announcer shouted and Hagwon smirked, turning at the older boy.
"I got you all for myself now ~~~" The younger top laner hummed softly, taking his head set off.
"Don't get too excited stupid idiot...I just...let you win this time!"
"Uuu, Are you pissy that you lost...or maybe because....You're mine for the rest of the day AND tomorrow?~~~"
"W-what?! You said only a day...." Flame groaned in annoyance, getting ready to leave.
"Plans changed....~" Nuguri inched closer to him, holding his hand again.
"Your hand is soft hyung..."
"Please don't touch me, idiot-" Hojong tried to sound as confident and mean as before, but his voice was kind of shaking at the end and a blush creeped on his cheeks.
Nuguri was looking at him with a piercing glare. It was strong, but soft at the same time...His eyes were beautiful. It almost made Flame get carried away.
"Hyung, are you blushing?~" Smiling warmly, Nuguri hugged his hand.
But for some strange reason, Hojong didn't want to pull away from him.
"N-no! Leave me alone! I-I'm not....Sheesh...." The older blushed even harder, looking away.
"Hyung, but I think I love you....So much...." Hagwon kissed his hand gently.
Flame wanted to yell at him, hit him, push him away with his whole force. But something was stopping the older top laner from even reacting to the smaller's actions. Sure, the small kisses and the way Nuguri caressed his hand felt good...But it was his enemy who was doing it.
"Say it again, kid, I dare you" Hojong replied in annoyance after a short break. He couldn't stand the thought of Nuguri having a crush on him. After all, they were enemies.
"Ohh, but how much I love you hyung ~~~" Hagwon purred, clinging to his arm. Flame finally pushed him away and left.
But for Nuguri, this wasn't the end. He was going to win the older boy no matter what.

"Hyung, wait for me!" Nuguri ran after him, making his way into their shared room, where he backhugged Flame. "We still have a day and a half to spend together..~" Purring, he grabbed Hojong's hands.
"Idiot, what do you want with my hands all the time?!"  Hojong sighed, but still gave in, just so Nuguri could leave him alone faster.
"Y-your hands are soft hyung...I love them...." The smaller started playing with Flame's fingers.

•••

"Wanna go out tomorrow...?~" The younger added after a short while.
"Do I have a choice...?" Sighing, Hojong nodded right after. "I guess I don't...idiot...." The older rolled his eyes.
"Yay!~" Nuguri smiled softly.

"I told him it's going to work," said ShowMaker, taking a peek in their room. "I'm always right~"
"We'll see how much it works further" Beryl, who was beside him, added with a small smirk. He often liked to annoy the mid laner.

•••

"I'm tired hyung..." Hagwon pouted and clinged to the older.
"...and...? Sleep idiot, do you expect me to sleep for you?"
"I-I was wondering...if we could...sleep t-together...? B-beside eachother...?" Hagwon pouted, playing with his fingers slowly.
"Are you kidding me?!" Flame pushed him slightly. Nuguri was close to the edge of the bed now, one inch away from colliding with the floor.
Within a split second, Flame gripped his hand and pulled him closer.
"Yah, there," Hojong rolled his eyes. "Don't get hurt, idiot" The older let go of his hand, but as expected, his younger teammate grabbed it back.
"T-thank you..." Hagwon smiled softly and looked in his eyes with the same piercing but warm glare as before.
The said look made Hojong melt and lose himself for some reason.
He could even go out of his way and say the smaller looked...beautiful.

Maybe they weren't enemies after all?