fluffy [03]

Hojong reluctantly agreed to go out with the younger boy but the said day came. The older had to spend it all with Hagwon, but, for some reason, he wasn't fully mad about that. It seems that a part of him really softened at the younger's actions. He seemed eager to hang out around Flame, but the older just couldn't understand why. The taller grew up with barely any support from the outside world, so that's why he had to support himself for the most part. Affection wasn't really a common thing in his life. He was simply lacking it, and shock struck Hojong when he saw himself getting appreciated all of a sudden.
After all, his jealousy on Nuguri came only from the fact that he always strived for the best, thinking that being a substitute top laner would limit him. Thinking that Nuguri wanted to steal everything he's accomplished before by slowing him down in his tracks. But it wasn't like that, really...The role was a very trivial thing to curse someone over, he thought to himself for quite some time now.

Yawning, Hojong got up, took a relatively short shower and got dressed. He put on a white shirt and tight ripped jeans. His look got completed by a black leather jacket.
Going downstairs, he had to pick Nuguri from there and head towards whatever destination the younger wanted.
"Uh, Hagwon...? Where is this stupid idiot...?" Flame mumbled under his breath in an annoyed tone. Hagwon beamed, appearing in front of him. The younger top laner looked absolutely gorgeous. He was wearing a black and white striped shirt and simple denim overalls. But Hagwon was extremely adotable in them. Looking at him, a small blush creeped on Flame's face.
"Hi hyung...~" Nuguri purred, grabbing his hand.
"We should go, right?" He added, beaming in excitement and dragging Flame after him.
Hojong just nodded and blushed harder. Why was this boy suddenly being so adorable?
"You're extremely quiet today hyung...is everything alright? Do you wanna stay home?" Hagwon asked, a bit concerned, and gripped on his hand tighter.
"I'm okay...stupid idiot....why wouldn't I be...?"
Flame replied and gripped back on Nuguri's hand. It was however, endearing how the younger was concerned about his well-being. It made him soften even more.
They walked near a small river and took a seat on a bench nearby.
Nuguri softly nuzzled closer to Flame, as always, gripping his hand tightly.
"Can I ask you something?" Hojong broke the silence after a while. Hagwon nodded with a smile.
"Why do you keep gripping my hand so tight...?"
"I-it's a long story..." The younger nuzzled into his hand. "I-it comforts me..."

When Hagwon was younger, he lost his dad into a car crash. The both of them were heading home after a full day, and their car collided with someone else's, who was speeding. His dad died on the spot, leaving a broken and injured Nuguri behind. The last thing he did was grip on his father's hand before passing out. It brought him a bit of comfort, that he never felt since then. That is, until Hojong came into his life and gave him the exact same comfort that grip from 12 years ago had.

Hearing the smaller tremble as he spoke, Flame couldn't stay still. He slowly hugged Nuguri, letting the younger grip his hand as tightly as he could.
"It's okay....I'm here," Hojong rubbed his back slowly. "Hagwon...."
It was the first time the older called Hagwon by his name, and not some harsh rude nickname. His heart felt heavy now, hearing the younger boy open up about his past made him regret being so rude until now.
Nuguri laid his head on the older's chest, closing his eyes and tearing up a bit.
"P-please, don't move," Hagwon sniffed, but had a small smile on his face. "I like it this way...."
Hojong let out a smile too. It was his first towards the younger boy.
Looking at his smile, the smaller giggled.
"You're beautiful hyung...." Hagwon  stared at him with his piercing glare.
"No, you are beautiful, Hagwon...." Flame cupped his right cheek and kissed his forehead. The younger top laner put his hand over his hyung's, and his smile grew wider.
Mere seconds later, Hojong felt something fluffy against his back. He was still facing Nuguri, so he noticed the younger boy had small fluffy ears too.
"H-huh?" Flame chuckled a bit, pinching his ear gently.
Truth was, Hagwon was a raccoon-dog hybrid, this also being the inspiration for his stage name. So, Nuguri grew fully comfortable with his hyung, causing his ears and fluffy tail to show.
The last time he revealed them, was on the day of the incident, while gripping his father's hand.
"You...hyung...you made me feel comfortable enough...." Nuguri smiled widely, moving his long tail around  and kinda letting his ears down.
"People kept pulling on my tail," He sighed "So I started showing my true self  only to those I feel comfortable enough with...."
Hojong hugged him tightly again, pulling him closer.
It was true for the older too, Nuguri was making him feel really comfortable, like he never was before.
"You're ten times more beautiful like that, Hagwon..." The older rubbed his back and looked in his eyes.

Their faces were not even centimeters away from one another's.

And then, it happened.

They kissed.

Flame couldn't resist, and pressed his lips against Nuguri's, the younger boy happily responding. The kiss was full of love and almost ethereal, in those moments, both boys feeling like  in a beautiful dream.

Parting away, they both blushed harshly.
"W-what....happened...?" Flame breathed out, looking at the smaller.

"I don't know but," Nuguri pecked his hyung's lips. "I know one thing," Kiss, again. "I love you, really damn much-" Hojong intrerrupted him with a kiss back, this time.

"I love you too, Jang Hagwon."