chapter 4

Ace's POV

'Mate!'

Aaron my wolf shouted again.

'Mate?!' I asked my wolf.

'Yes, I can smell her scent.' Aaron replied enthusiastically.

'Could that be real? We have been searching for her for almost a century, and we didn't find her.' I told Aaron.

'And when we finally found her, you are going to stand here all the day thinking of the probability of that being real!' Aaron shouted at me.

I didn't want to admit it but Aaron is right.

I walked inside the diner following my mate's delicious scent.

When the scent became stronger, I looked up and saw a smiling Landon.

I thought I would be welcomed by my mate's beautiful face, but instead of that I was welcomed by Landon's stupid face.

Is Landon my mate?

Oh moon goodness, I can't handle being mated to him.

'You are stupid! Of course he isn't your mate!' Aaron shouted at me. He starts to become impatient.

For the second time I have to admit that Aaron is right.

I am friend with Landon for more than a hundred year now. If we are mated I would realize earlier.

"Hey man, you came." Landon greeted me and I gave him a tight smile.

I looked at a girl who is sitting in front of Landon, I think she is Landon's girlfriend.

Ahh!

My mate couldn't be Landon's girlfriend, what would I do If she is my mate?

But when I looked directly into her eyes I didn't feel anything.

Then where is my mate? I started to get impatient too.

"Ace, this is April my girlfriend." Landon said pointing to a the girl who is sitting in front of him.

I shake April's hand.

"And this is Hazel her best friend." When Landon starts talking again, I realized that there is another person with them on the table.

I looked where he is pointing beside April, and I saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

When I looked at her beautiful eyes. Aaron shouted 'Our mate' in me.

I went beside Landon to be standing in front of my gorgeous mate.

"Hi" I extend my hand for her to shake it.

"Hi" she greeted me with a sweet smile and shook my hand.

As soon as my hand touched her a sparkle started to travel down my body.

She recoiled her hand abruptly.

She is human, so she didn't get the reason of the tingling.

The vampire inside me lusting her blood, and he also think that her blood is the most delicious one he had ever smelled.

Aaron my wolf is screaming for her to be between my arms to keep smelling her amazing scent.

And both of them are dying to mark her as ours.

As much as I want her, I have to act normal.

I don't want to scare her.

"Are you going to stand all the day?" My thoughts were interrupted by Landon's question.