Chapter 10

Well....i feel bad that i have my story on hold sooooo i woke up super early and wrote this chapter for y'all yayyyy!! I'm going to start waking up early .....yeahhh not really haha so yup! I can't put my story on hold, i'm addicted to writing now... anywayyyys here's chapter 10!!  

Brent POV

My legs are burning; I swear I could see smoke steaming off my tracks. I’m running for my life! I sense dark aura coming from behind me, crap this is more frightening then when Missy was trying to feed me her mystery cooking.

Holy Demons on a freaking red cloud! I'm going to be murdered. When I want my wings I don’t have them. I should have taken more running activities in High World because I couldn’t run for another minute.

Why don’t I stop? Well, an angry mate is ready to bite my head off for something I didn’t do. I’m currently speeding my ass through the trees, now being on earth does make me slower but like hell am I going to stop. I quickly looked around, observing my surrounding, I could only think of one thing.

Jump on a branch and wait the devil’s moment to see if the coast was clear. Safety and out of breath, I peered down to the pure black coated wolf. His blue eyes were shining with anger. If I wasn’t scared I would say that my tiny assed mate is a cute little wolf. He even had a black fluffy tail, awww. Cole growled in annoyance, when he couldn’t get to me. I'm talking about he tried to jump his tiny legs to the branch I was holding dear life to.

“Cole, honest I didn’t do it!” I said looking down at him. He gazed up and bared his sharp fangs, yup he's still mad.

He barked and snarled; gross, saliva comes flying into the air and almost hitting me in the face. Jeez he really must be irrrrritated.

So, this is what happened 5 minutes ago…or 10 minutes ago because I was hurrying my ass around the neighborhood even when he was in human form. Okay so remember when I magically opened the door for Cole when we were locked out? Well, that’s when this whole situation started.

-5 to 10 minutes earlier -

“I didn’t break your window.” I tried to explain to Cole. He came down running after seeing his bedroom window was scattered and glass was everywhere. Not to mention that it rained and a little water went into the room. But nooo, Cole doesn’t pay attention to small details like that! He wants to beat the heck out of me…maybe because I marked him. That also I wasn't my fault...kind of was but I don't remember doing the whole chanting crap to complete the mating thing anyways.

“Like hell you didn’t! You freaking shit-bag, why can’t you act normal?” Cole glared at me from the top of the stair case.

I was at a safe distance, looking up at him. Shit-bag? Shit-bag? And he wants me to act normal?

“I told you I found it that way, Cole.” I tried again, and for the second time Cole rolled his bluish gray eyes.

“Freakin, dumb assed witched pot shit eater wannabe! I’m going to strangle the muffins out of you and cook you in shit so the blue assed hyena faced baboons can eat the living wings outta you!” Cole shouted.