Eight

I spent the next week thinking about Frank. It was a good distraction considering school would start that up coming Monday. I was not too eager to start at a new school, especially if Frank wasn't there. We had never talked about which school he went to. I didn't even know which one I was going to.
My head was going crazy. Thoughts of him ran through my head a mile a second. I thought about the way he'd kiss me and what not. I sort of resented the feelings I was having because I had never felt this way about someone before and it felt weird and I didn't know if I really liked it. Sure, I knew I had a crush on him and was hugely attracted to him, but this felt odd.
The week before school started, Ray came to spend a few days with us. I was happy to have him over. I hadn't seen him since my episode and I would have felt guilty if that was going to be the last time I had seen him for awhile. Even though we were only a couple hours from each other.

When he finally got to my house, I showed him around and then after hanging out in my room for a bit, we went for a walk around town. I hadn't really checked any of the stores myself so this was a good opportunity to see if they had any comic book stores.
Lucky for us, they did. We went inside and roamed and looked around for an hour or so, just talking and reading. We ended up buying ten comics each. We went to the nearest café and got iced coffees. It felt so good to be back with Ray, doing the same things we used to do back in my old town.
"So when do I get to meet this Frank kid?" Ray said, making suggestive eyebrows at me, as we sat at a park bench, drinking our coffees like little white girls.
I sighed and ignored his eyebrows. "I don't know, do you want to?"
"Um, yeah? If this kid is stripping in front of you all the time, I wanna meet him." He teased, making me regret telling him about the countless times I had seen him shirtless and what happened the last time he came over.
I sighed and rolled my eyes and continued drinking my coffee. "I'll text him to come over when we get home."

I had kept my promise and texted Frank when we were in my room. Twenty minuets later, Frank was tapping at the backdoor. I introduced the two and put on a movie. I knew they had hit off when they both sad Star Wars at the same time.

After the movie, Ray and Frank talked about the importance of the guitar while I listened and drew franks eyes again. It was so cute to hear Frank be passionate about something. He talked about so religiously and as I found out with Ray before, it was more of a lifestyle than anything else.
I offered for Frank to stay for dinner, but he said his parents were going to open a new one if he hadn't been home by seven.

The rest of Ray's stay were the best days I had all summer. It just felt good to have him around and I knew that once school started, it would be hard to hang out. I was really bummed when he left because not only was he leaving, it meant school would be starting that Monday, and I was not excited. I did find out that Frank was going to the same school because Mrs. Iero recommended it my mother. I was all for it as long as I knew Frank was gonna be there, until I found out it was a catholic school.

A/N
Hey so this chapter is more of a filler than anything else. I just decided I had to go into further detail about how Gerard felt for Frank. Sorry for the delays lately, I was grounded over winter break. So yeah sorry it's so short, hopefully I'll be able to come up with nine soon.