Inside of August's mind

~August's POV~ 

Oh god I'm horny.

Everything was being specially annoying me today. Tommy left and my friends won't shut up. I love them and all but the fact that no one is coming to my performance at the strip club is really aggravating.

   If only I could act how I feel. I'm fed up with being pretty all the time. I just want to be able to show that I actually have a fucking badass personality. My friends looked so pretty today like wtf how do they always look so effortlessly good. I took 2 hours getting ready and still come off as a goody two shoes. Not that I was going for another look.

  You see the reason I keep to myself like this is because of my older brothers. They said they would allow me to work at an illegal strip club and even give me rides to work as long as I keep it on the down low. So that's what I'm doing.

  -next day-

 Despite the fact Thomas wasn't going to be at my little "show" today, I was still quite excited. I know for a fact a bunch of guys who think I'm hot and sexy will still be there to cheer me on. Don't give me a stupid speech on how I'm 'sexualizing' myself. I'm not, I just love myself enough that I think other people should pay to see it. I have big blue eyes, and dyed silver hair. I was 5'5 and it was complimented by a very slim frame. I still had some curves and a bubble butt. I'm a guy, just in touch with my feminine side. Plus, girls have way better style. Fuck toxic masculinity🙄.

  Yeah yeah, I know I'm sassy. The attitude just builds up since I have to suppress it so much. School was over in a flash and before I knew it I was walking out the school doors. The last thing I saw was a very annoyed Adrian surrounded by girls. I chuckled. It's kind of obvious he doesn't care about those girls and just want to get relieved sexually. But they never get the hint. I push the thought aside and get get in my baby. My beautiful car. I feel it expresses my personality very well.

 I feel it expresses my personality very well

I hop in and check the time. Work starts in 5 hours. So I get going home to start my 4 hour getting ready routine. What, you think looking this good is easy?

~4 1/2 hours later~

I enter my car with my eyes glued to my phone. I decided on the 2nd outfit of my two choices. My outfit consisted of thigh high white silky socks. Victoria Secret panties that covers almost nothing, and a pink skirt that rested nicely on my hips. And a mesh light pink tops that displayed my nipple piercings. I have barely any makeup. But, I did have 2 bright pink lightning bolt earrings.

  I walk into work from the back. I quickly say hi to the girls I work with. There were very few guys that work here and we rarely got shifts at the same time. I got relaxed in the staff room and took off my thigh high socks that kept my freshly shaved legs warm. I than put on my hot pink stilettos and sat down. I asked the bartender for a drink, than sipped on my Bloody Mary and waited. The girl I switch with came back with her makeup running. I'm guessing she either had a really good time or a really bad time. I stepped onto the stage catching almost everyone's eye. A boy wasn't common. Specially a very attractive one. There were already 3 girls on the stage and I joined them. One came up to me but a collar on me and attached a leash. I got on my knees and crawled to the end of the stage where the rest of the girls and the poles where. I got in a position in front of a cute guy and pretend to pounce on him. I stayed on my knees and very attractively crawled around a pole. One of the girls nudged me signaling me to lay on my back with my knees up. One of the girls pretended to step on me while I arched my back. And as I was arching my back I spotted a familiar face. Adrian's face.

  He was talking to some guys. He looked mad and annoyed. He chuckled at what I assumed was a joke with the guys he was talking to. He turned his head and made eye contact. Here I was, the innocent guy at school laying on a stripper stage. On my back. My legs spread open. Arching my back while some girl seductively stepped on my stomach.

   The girls signaled me to do my part of my performance. Wow my luck isn't so great. But if I have to do it, I'm going to do it amazingly.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

A/N

Things are about to get a bit heated, be prepared <3.