Adrian?

~Adrian's POV~

I'm not sure what the fuck just happened but I really, really liked it. I walked to my black car, some kids surrounding it. It was slick and one of the latest models, I don't blame them. As soon as I turned it on they ran, I sat inside and took in some deep breaths to process the last hour.

 I sat there thinking. No way that was the same kid. The kid that I know wore girly clothes, that I never payed attention too, acted like a innocent child, and was quiet. The person on that stage was completely different. His confidence was overflowing the stage, and his dance was sexy as fuck and made me hard in my pants. I was just going to tease him but when I saw his big blue eyes and those clothes I snapped. He's an amazing kisser and his head was out of this world. He was perfect. He had a slim waist and a little bubble butt. His hair was soft and shiny. His skin was so clear and soft. He was small and light. Everything about him wanted me to slam him into a desk and fuck him until the next town can hear him scream my name. I have to shake these thoughts off. I don't like guys. Nope, no way.

I got home and almost got hard again thinking of him. I barely knew his name. But what I did know is that I wanted to see him again. But at school all eyes are always on me. Everyone's except for his. I've noticed that part of him. He was so precious I just wanted to hold him in my arms. No stop it. You're not gay. You're just horny. Yup that's it.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Sorry the chapter is so short. I just thought maybe you guys wanted to see what was happening in this guys head.