Being youre self

August's POV~

I woke up in the backseat of Adrian's car. I was laid down in the back of the car. He was driving and had one hand on the wheel than one bent in an awkward angle backwards so he could hold my hand. I looked at his face through the mirror. I was awake but kept my eyes closed. Every couple minutes he would squeeze my hand. I'm guessing to make sure I was okay. I smiled at the gesture, eventually squeezing back. He looked surprised while looking through the little mirror.

"Are you um, okay?"

"Yeah I'm okay."

"I'm going to get us something to eat. Is Mx Donald's ok?."

I hesitated, but nodded.

I climbed into the front seat once we got in the drive through.

We stay in silent until it was our turn.

"One Big Mac and um what do you want?"

"Uh, a kids meal please."
He looked at me for a minute than nodded.

"And one kids meal please."

"Do you want chocolate or Apple Juice with that?" asked the lady in the mic

"Shit milk please."

"Shit Milk?" Adrian looked at me with a eyebrow up than chuckled.

We pulled up at the front and got our food. He was about to eat than looked at me. We sat in silence in the drive. I got the hint if I don't eat he won't eat either. I took a chicken nugget and ate a couple. He smiled and ate his food. We finished and he pulled up at an old park. He pointed to the back of car and I went into the backseat.

"Sorry August but today was stressing I need this."

"It's fine, it's what I'm for anyway." I said shrugging.

He went into the back and started kissing me. He got onto of me and entered his tongue.

"No piercing?"

I shook my head.

"Feels weird now." He chuckled and than went back to kissing. We had a makeover sessions for about 10 or so minutes and I sucked him off than we went home.

"Hey uh August?"

"Yeah?"

"Call me?"

"Sure"

"Mmkay bye."

He drove away and came home to worried . They brothers. They looked at me and I smiled reassuring them I'm fine. I was cleaning my room when I heard a knock. My 3 older brothers came in.

"Hey so we we're thinking.." one of them said

"Yeah?"

"You can start dressing how you want at school. Maybe not tell them you're a stripper but I think clothes is a good first step?."

I gave the a big smile and hugged them. They were all grinning and I gave them all a peck on the cheek.

"Thank you , thank you, thank you."

"Of course Lil bro."

I ushered them out and set my outfit for tomorrow.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

  I woke up and looked at the mirror. My lips and face were back to their normal shade. I looked at myself happily and shower. I shaved and put on lotion. I put on my outfit which consisted of Black cargo pants and a long sleeve purple crop top. Is showed off my slim waist and flat stomach. I matched it with black Vans with purple Flames. I put on purple cross earrings, grabbed my keys and headed out. I put on my glasses and headed into school. I was nervous but ready. I could everyone's sudden glances towards me and even heard some cheers. I went straight to Tommy. He looked more happy than shocked.

"Finally you're showing off you're self, you look awesome." He said hugging me. I took off my glasses exposing my blue eyes and smiled at him.

"Thanks Tommy."

I headed to class and for the first time ever everyone looked at me. I felt good and sat down. I could feel Adrian's stare form a couple seats away.

"Okay class today we have a project. I'll list off partners."

Every groaned

"Ron and Emily"
"Taylor and Alex"
"Ava and Thomas "
"Lisa and Lilly"
"Adrian and August."

Oh hell no. Project? More like I do all the work while Adrian stops me every 5 minutes for head. 

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰