Chapter 9- Training Part 1

John went outside of the guest room to fetch his teammates so that they can start their training. John easily caught them since he used his ability to stop time (he can stop time for 10 seconds). All of them meet up outside the mansion so that they can start their training.

"What are we doing here again?" says Mark.

"We are here to train and if we don't listen we'll get twice our training sessions." Says Alice.

"Why are we even training? Training is for weaklings!" Says blaze.

If you don't want to train, it is fine by me but don't ask me to help you when you are on the brink of death.

"I'm sorry John." Says blaze.

Good. Now I'm going to give you different pieces of training since you have different abilities. Since we all returned to the past, we are now weak so we need to catch up to our former abilities. We're going to focus on training our abilities instead of evolving so that we can have efficient and full control of our abilities. Any questions?

"No sir!" Says all of his teammates.

Good. Ok, line up so that I can give you advice on how to have efficient and full control of your abilities.

The first is Raphina. I'm going to give you advice so that you heal faster and remove zombie viruses on others.

"What is your advice bro?" Says Raphina.

First, you must gather all of your viral energy on the wound and then visualize that you removing all the zombie viruses and healing every damaged cell of the body. If you can achieve that and reach the demigod class warrior rank, you can turn zombies into humans and vice versa. It is also considered as the cure for the virus but it is too energy-consuming so I need to find a better cute for the virus.

"Do you mean that Raphina can turn zombies into humans and she can be considered as a cure for the virus?!? Then that means we don't have to find the cure for the virus!" Says Light.

As I said, it consumes too much energy and she can at least turn 3 zombies into humans so we still need to find a cure.

"Don't worry big bro I can handle this." Says Raphina.

Raphina left and went to her room to train.

Good. Now next is Harry. I don't know how to control space because it is too complex so I can't give you proper advice so you need to work on it yourself! But I can advise you to at least visualize that you controlling a certain invisible object in a certain space. So good luck!

"Thanks for the advice bro!" Says Harry.

Now next is Raymond. Since your ability is perception, you don't need to train your ability so you must evolve so that you can perceive a longer distance but I can teach you how to perceive a longer distance but a shorter area. So you must visualize that your perceiving in a straight line instead of a circular distance. If you can achieve such a feat, then if you can perceive for 100km, you can now perceive 200km by using that skill.

"I haven't thought about that. I have a hard time thinking about what skills or tricks I could use so that I can improve my perception ability. Thanks for the advice, John!" Says Raymond.

Your welcome. Now next is...

To be continued...

That's all for this chapter! Thank you for supporting, voting, following, and sharing my novel, and please continue to support my novel!