Chapter 3

Author's note:
I know this is a relatively short story but I plan on consistently adding more if you guys would like. Anyway, enjoy this chapter, it gets... interesting...

It was dark outside by the time they got back to the hotel.

"I'll make us an amazing dinner!" Tohru told them happily.

Tohru got to work and cooked up a storm. The smell of delicious food wafted from the kitchen to the hotel dining room. Tohru gave everyone their food and looked for a seat.

Kanna looked at Tohru and pointed to an empty seat next to Kobayashi, "I saved you a seat there Lady Tohru" she said.

Tohru tried to hide her blush but everyone saw, "O-oh thank you Kanna." She sat and they all spoke about the dragon world, after everyone finished Tohru went to collect everyone's plates.

"We should all get ready for bed, come along Shota" Lucoa said as she pulled on his arm, everyone looked at his face and it said "help me" all over it.

Everyone went up the hotel elevator and found their rooms.

"Well I'm going to freshen up and get ready for bed, I suggest you do the same" Kobayashi suggested politely.

"Right away" Tohru saluted, laughed to herself and went into the bathroom.

Eventually they were both ready for bed. Tohru was feeling brave so she moved her bed next to Kobayashi's. Kobayashi pretended not to notice. Tohru turned off the light and slid under the covers. She curled up next to to Kobayashi and closed her eyes. Kobayashi moved closer to kiss her, this startled Tohru but she quickly realized what was happening and their lips connected. After kissing softly for a little, Kobayashi slid on top of Tohru and held her hands, Tohru's hands are really warm Kobayashi thought to herself. Even though it was dark, you could still see the serious blush on Tohru's face.

"Y-you aren't drunk are you?" Tohru asked a little nervously.

Kobayashi laughed lightly and said, "No, I promise you this is 100% me."

Tohru opened her mouth to reply only to feel soft lips press against hers. She felt instant bliss, she moved her hands to cup Kobayashi's face and kiss back deeply. After stopping stopping here and there for breaths, Tohru felt Kobayashi's tongue tap at Tohru's teeth seeking permission to enter Tohru's mouth. She granted it permission and they began to make out. They seemed to lose themselves in the passionate kiss that they forgot to breathe, they quickly took a breath and continued. They pulled away from each other and they looked into each other's eyes, they noticed how both of their eyes were filled equally with lust.

"Should we stop or keep going?" Kobayashi asked.

Tohru could hardly control herself, "Keep going."

Kobayashi nodded her head and was suddenly flipped so that she was underneath Tohru. They were both getting exited at each other's bravery. Tohru then put her tounge at the base of Kobayashi's neck and licked up slowly sending a fierce wave of shivers through Kobayashi. Tohru started to suck lightly on Kobayashi's neck, she began to breathe heavily, they both sat up slowly. They both completely lost control of their lust and they undressed. Tohru unclipped her bra and it fell to the floor, even though this wasn't Kobayashi's first time seeing Tohru's breasts, she certainly appreciated them more now. Kobayashi circled her finger around Tohru's nipple as they continued to kiss, getting something close to a moan from Tohru. Their lips parted and Kobayashi moved down slowly to lick her nipple, this time it was definitely a moan. She started to suck on it softly causing Tohru's hands grip Kobayashi's back, her tail grew rigid giving Kobayashi a sure sign that she was extremely turned on. With this signal she switched to the other side and did the same. Tohru got back on top of Kobayashi after she finished and moved slowly down her front slowly trailing kisses down her chest. Just as she reached Kobayashi's stomach, they heard a knock on the door.

"Do you have an extra pillow? Shota doesn't want to sleep next to me" Lucoa's voice sounded through the door.

Kobayashi and Tohru were both so shocked at this interruption they didn't notice the door open. Lucoa walked and opened her eyes, once she took in the scene she closed them again, said "Nevermind", and walked out of the door. Tohru and Kobayashi both snapped out their shock.

"I-it's not what it looks like" Tohru attempted, but she realized it was EXACTLY what it looked like, Were they going to have sex? She thought to herself Of course they were going to, they were just so close... she responded to her question.

"I-I'm sorry, I should have held myself back" Kobayashi said as she hung her head in shame.

Tohru couldn't believe what she was hearing, she was exited and she absolutely loved it, she had to say something. "N-no it was great, b-but maybe not here" Tohru said smiling shyly.

Kobayashi looked slightly better and smiled a little. "Well I think it's time to sleep" Kobayashi suggested as she put her clothes back on.

"R-right" Tohru agreed as she put her clothes back on as well and got back under the covers with Kobayashi, she curled up right back up next to Kobayashi again.

"Goodnight, I love you" Kobayashi said sweetly and she kissed Tohru on her head.

"Night, love you too" Tohru tried to keep calm, this whole day felt like a dream to her, it was pretty much everything she ever wanted.

And with that last thought they both fell asleep.

• • •

The next morning they all packed their bags, cleaned their rooms, and met in the lobby.

"So, did you guys have loud obnoxious sex last night?" Elma asked with a sneer.

Kobayashi's face turned extremely red. "N-no we didn't" Kobayashi retorted. Elma tried to hide her disappointment.

Before she could stop herself Tohru squealed excitedly, "But we almost did!" Kobayashi's face deadpanned and she gave Tohru a are you serious? look. "O-oops" Tohru said quickly as her hands flew up to cover her mouth. Elma bust out laughing and couldn't stop.

Fafnir noticed the looks they were getting from the staff and said coldly, "Can you all stop acting like childish fools?

"Right, right" Elma said between gasps for breath.

"Looks like our bus is here!" Lucoa exclaimed, "Let's go everyone!" So everyone got on the bus, found their seats and headed back home.