Chapter5

I was handed a leaflet, it was written boldly

"THE SEVEN RULES OF THE BARON "

I went through it , Gloria was giving me a questioning look but I paid her no attention , l was more focused on the rules.

I raised my eyes up to look at the lady that was standing in front of me for any questions but seriously everything needed an answer.

" what does  he mean by power to speak ? We won't speak until we are told too?

She nodded  " and you need to follow the rules , they are camera every where Anna , for your own good "

" and if I don't, what will he do to me ? Kill me or what?"

"More than that , more than that Anna"

Her words sends shivers down my spine

" every rules has its own punishment here "

"No:2 says dressing code , what does it mean? "

" it meant that each day has its own dressing attire , master doesn't like trousers or skirts, he want  his girls to look presentable for his quest , master like his girls looking hot and desirable, every Saturday is always a night with the master, the unlucky ones are chosen by him"

" w..why are there the unlucky ones "

" because no one sees the masters nakedness that comes out alive , he gives then to his men who used them also and eliminated them "

I cringed back in fear, I could feel that Gloria was already in tears as I could hear her sobbing.

I ignored her and looked at the next number , my heart was beating really fast, "I don't really think that we will survive a week here " I thought.

"No:3 says that we are not allowed to shed tears even in torture, master hates tears Anna, more than anything"

I didn't even know when tears slide down my cheeks, I immediately wiped it off .

" don't worry you are allowed to cry as much as you want today, you are new "

"No:4 says that you respect his quest and please them "

I only nodded to the fourth rules .

"No:5 says that each day has it task , you can only eat when you complete your daily tasks "

"What kind of task is that ? " Gloria asked

" chores , or something else "

She nodded

"But what are the punishment for breaking those rules ?

"Come with me !" She said while heading out the door , we followed her almost immediately .

Not in my wildest imagination will I had know that the house has an underground.

"Where are you going? Does master know about this " The guards asked

Tina nodded

The gate was opened and we walked in , Gloria held my hands in fear and trepidation.

I won't lie , I was more scared than her .

"Where are we Tina ?

" we are in the dungeon, this is were those that failed to obey the rules are kept for seven days without food no water , including the torture and beating you will receive, while you are here , you are vulnerable to the men here , they can fuck you as much as they want"

As we walk deeper into the cell , my legs were weak , I was scared now , really scared that I want to run away, perhaps wake up from this nightmare, I could hear cries and scream from girls, they were pleading but I couldn't see anything.

"Tina where's this noise coming from?

" from the cells Anna , we are heading there now "

We walked , the closer we reach the higher the scream , I was really terrified, Gloria was , I didn't want to look at her, I couldn't even hold my fear, I can't tell her that everything will be fine when I know that it wasn't going to be fine,

The first cell we came in contact with was written boldly the first rules.

They were girls in it , they were all naked , two were already dead but their bodies were kept there, decaying .

I burst out in tears .

"Pls help us ! Pls help us !

Was all I could here from the girls as Tina pulled me away from their grips.

We moved to the other cell

She was tied to a table with her legs spread wide,

"she will be used by all the guys "

I was about to ask her why? But I closed my mouth as three men  walked into her ,naked , ready to fuck her again .

" she won't survive it "  Tina said as she worked out from the cell but I stood there , watching the guy as he penetrate through her , she was screaming so loud for help but the other guy shut her up by digging his dick down her throat.

The sight of it made me want to vomit, Gloria pulled  me out immediately .

I couldn't see anymore , I wanted to go back , I wasn't breathing well enough.

" Tina lets go back"

She nodded immediately, the look on her face says it all, she doesn't want to be here also , she was affected by it too .

Seeing her fellow girl go through those torture  was more than enough.

Immediately opened the door to my room and rushed to the bathroom to vomit.

"What is the sixth and seventh rules ,Tina? Gloria asked

" no one knew of the rules , it's vacant ever since, but they are something it says , perhaps something to do with our freedom"

"What! Really "

"That's until you pass all the test within one year "

those word, freedom gave me hope again , gave me reason to endure , to stay alive , not to give up.

I looked at Gloria and smiled

"We can do this Gloria!"

"How?"  Tears slide down

" we have come a long way, we can't give up now " I wiped her tears

She cuddled me tightly.

" we will, trust me ".

The opening of the door scared us

"Anna the master wants to see you !"

"Again" was all i could mutter as I was dragged out , Gloria wanted to go with me but Tina pulled her back

" will you let go of me " I pulled myself off their grips immediately  , seeing the anger on their faces

"I can walk "

I wasn't surprised when their grabbed me again , obviously they won't let me have my way anyways but the left me when a voice spoke .

" let her walk !" The voice vibrates.

I looked around , I couldn't see him but I know that it was baron's.

Tina told me that their were camera but she didn't tell me that they are also speakers everywhere.

I walked behind them as they lead me to the masters bedroom.