Chapter7

It has been a week I saw baron after the previous encounter but it still felt like yesterday, in as much as I want to daydream on some romantic fantasies, in-as much as I wanted to see him , I still strictly follow his rules , same as Gloria .

" fuck that was my first Kiss in centuries "

I snapped out of my thoughts immediately I heard the alarm, it was 5:30 already and I haven't slept at all.

I quickly tap Gloria to wake up

" get up it's time already" , I whispered to her .

I sluggishly went to the bathroom still feeling sleepy.

"Anna! " I heard Gloria called from the room

I quickly turn off the shower to hear what she had to say .

" I have gotten our duties for today , you won't believe this!" 

" read it out please " I wiped my face with the towel as the water was dripping down my face, I was naked but I didn't pay that much of attention, it was Gloria anyways.

"We are in charge of cooking today!"

"W..what ? I can barely cook!"

" today will be hell for us, and we are to serve baron his breakfast around 7 o'clock "

I signed as I dried up with the towel  hastily

" we have to hurry up , perhaps we might get help from the kitchen chef!"

" she won't help us , remember the rules , aside your rooms , no talking "

"Okay fine , you need to shower,hurry!"

She quickly pulled her clothes and rushed to the bathroom.

I went to to the dresser to pick today's outfit

" Gloria what's today's outfit!

" you always ask me that "

"Please !

" the black short gown and remember that it just the gown , no bra or undies "

"I know , have actually forgotten the last time I wore pant "

She laughed as she walked out from the bathroom 

" if baron wasn't a demon , I would have fallen for him, he looks so hot and sexy

I looked at her , just to know where those words were coming from.

" am serious his handsome!"

I gasped in surprise " what! , are you sure you are okay!

" am just saying my mind, unlike you that's good at hiding your feelings, I know you like him "

"God forbid "

"Hmmm! You didn't tell me what happened the last time , did he do it ?

" do what?

" stop acting clueless, did he fuck you ?"

" if he had , will I still be alive , don't you know what he does with those girls that he fucks , and also I don't have any feelings for that monster, we should be doing everything possible to get out of here and get our lives back rather than fantasying about the impossible " I scolded, I didn't mean to yell at her but I hated it when she talks about feelings for baron .