Chapter 10

Gloria!!! I called, urging her not to make a noise, I smiled at her shocked expression, then she was on cleaning duty .
She walks up to me with her hands trembling as she took both my hands , I could see the questioning look in her eyes , she has a lot to say but she couldn't , i could see regrets and pity in her eyes as tears slide down on those precious eyes of hers , I had to embrace her , that's what she actually want at this moment.
Have missed her a lot , her jokes, her tease , her funny dance.
" I'm alright.! It's okay!" I sobbed, wasn't aware that I was also in tears .

" Anna did they hurt you ? Did they do anything to you ?

" yeah! " I could see how tensed up she was as I replied
" relax ! It was just a couple of slaps and kicks with a kiss from baron just quite a while ago" I smiled just to cheer her up.

Her eyes pooped out in surprise
" k.kiss from baron....."
I knew Gloria she won't stop until I tell her the full details
" we will talk later , we have work to do and I ...."
I cut up by the loudness of the speaker

"Attention everyone! Get ready and come out for the masters selection , you have less than ten minutes, I repeat 10 minutes!"

" selection! What selection ? " I turned to Gloria who was already getting ready

" have you forgotten, the unfortunate selection for his sexual satisfaction, where on earth does this things exist ". She was upset , forgetting that they are cameras everywhere.
" Gloria relax you are tensed up"

Relax! Did you just say relax , what if he picks you ? Anna have you forgotten the way you challenge him that made him threw you into the dungeon, what if he hasn't forgiven you , this is baron we are taking about!!"

I went closer to her and pull her cheeks up , she was hiding her tears from me .
" nothing will happen to me or to you , I promise "

" you cannot be sure of that"
" Gloria I need you to be positive "
She hesitated for a while and nodded in affirmation
" good! So let's go get ready , to a avoid any more punishment from them
" okay!"

*****

Everyone was present at that moment , we were all in a queue, those with the wrong outfit were kept one side.
They knew what awaits them , they pleaded with the Quadra to allow them go change but it all fell on deaf ears , I looked at the girls, all in tears, probably saying their last prayer, beautiful girls will be wasted just like that .
Gloria nudge me " he's here " she whispered
I quickly looked at the entrance, watching her walked in made me wet , remembering the hot kiss I got earlier from him .
He's eyes were on me , I was trembling and Gloria noticed and held my hands , I was so scared .
He walked towards us , gazing on i and Gloria
"Oh lord how I wish the ground should open and I will gladly fall in without hesitation" I thought
I didn't-dare look at him , my eyes were on the floor.
I could hear him giggle, but it was more like a whisper but I heard it , maybe I did or am just hallucinating.
I froze as he brought out his pistol and cracked it , still facing me
" what should I do ?what have I done ? I should go down on my knees and apologize for what ever I have done , begged him or cry for my life or stand there and be killed like a coward without a fight"

"BANG!! Bang!!!he pulled the trigger twice and the two girls dropped dead immediately, girls with the wrong uniform.
I stood there , trepidated , I could still hear the ringing of the gunshots and the screaming of the girls , I wanted to scream, I wanted to shout but I don't have those rights , so I kept quiet my eyes still on the dead girls.
Still yet I couldn't look at him in the face , was relieved when he left my side .
I had to hug Gloria that hasn't move a muscle still shocked, I knew she felt the same way I did, to cry , to scream but we couldn't, at least it would have reduced the pain and trauma
" clean this up" he said

" yes master"
They carried the body like they were nothing and trashed them into the truck .

"Follow the rules and be safe" was the last thing he said before he sat down to proceed on what he calls us here for.

" am not here to pick anyone but to make announcement "
Everyone was relieved including me

" am here to assign a personal maid for the get together party am holding tonight "
Am I have already made my choice of a maid for tonight "

All eyes were on him
Only she will be the one by my side , she will have the right to do things that normal person do , she must do all I say and follow all my commands, for that day she will be the head of my slaves and should be respected accordingly, did I made myself clear ?

" yes master !"

" she must be the lucky one indeed " I thought I mumbled to myself but the way they were staring at me made me recall what I said , I was fucking loud "

" s.sorry master " I quickly apologized

" no need because you are my personal maid , have maid my choice, the rest should leave.
Still shocked as they all left

" I can't be you maid , I won't "

" how dare you ?

Tears slide down " please don't punish me this way , am sorry!

" you are forgiven but you are my personal maid !

" I don't want too please " I knelt down at his feet "

he pulled me up and gave me a peck " I have made my choice " was the last thing he said before he left .

****

He was so mean and wicked, I told you he was up to something, that he will do anything to get back at you"
Gloria constant wincing wasn't helping me in any way
" can you please stop complaining and help me out with some reasonable advice, am in a mess now , do u know how it feels being around him for a minute talk more of the whole day " I yelled and I broke Down In tears , I knew my tears will only make Gloria cry but I couldn't help it , I didn't care , it's time I start thinking about myself.

" Anna am sorry! She embraced me

" am so scared Gloria, what will be my fate now! What if he kills me , what if my plans for a better life won't be possible, what if this is the way I end "

" nothing will happen, all will be fine "
I nodded still clutching to her arms

" ANNA YOU ARE REQUESTED BY THE MASTER"

*****

I was in his room now but was no where to be found, so I had to keep myself busy by tidying the room when he arrived

" have you been waiting for me "

I kept quiet

" the guards are bringing your things here "

"B..but why ? I thought it's just for tonight "

" you are my slaves ! I hope you understand and keep your mouth shot " he took his towel and went to the bath room but I ran after him , holding the door so that he won't close it.

"Anna!"

"Am sorry master but we need to talk please!"

He smiled as he pulled me into the bathroom and closed the door

" ok let's talk , what's that you want to say ?can I hear it now "
He was so closed to me , that I could hear him breath

" I... just wanted to say t..that ....."

"That what Anna ?"

" nothing!" I got a hold on myself
" as you say, am just a slave , my opinion means nothing "
I turned to leave but he embraced me from behind .

"Don't go, please!"