A Pep Talk

NO ONE'S P.O.V.
It was another day at McDuck Manner and Dewey was looking for his roller skates, after challenging Webby to a race, and decided to check the garage.
"Hey Launchpad, have you seen my-", Dewey paused when he saw how frazzled Launchpad looked. LP was pacing back and forth while looking very anxious.
"Uhh, Launchpad? You ok buddy?", Dewey asked while walking into the garage. LP jumped in surprise and turned his head around.
"Oh, hey Dewey.", he said relieved that it was his best friend.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Just feeling a little nervous." "Nervous about what?", Dewey asked curiously.
"Well...I'm gonna meet Drake in the park later today to meet his daughter.", LP said hesitantly
"Wow, he has a daughter?", Dewey said surprised, "Wait, why are you nervous about that?" "Why wouldn't I be? I mean, what if she doesn't like me and tells Drake he can't see me anymore?!", LP shouted. "...I think you have that a little mixed up", Dewey mumbled,
"But anyways, you shouldn't be nervous about meeting his daughter. I'm sure she's gonna like you!"
"You really think so?", LP asked, still unsure. "I know so! You'll do fine.", he reassured him. LP gave him a small smile, glad his friend was so supportive. Launchpad brushed the frizz out of his hair and put on his orange tie. "Thanks Dewey!", Launchpad said going out the door, "oh, and your skates are in the T.V. room."
"Thanks Launchpad. Webby, get ready to lose!", Dewey shouted while going back into the mansion. LP walked to the park he was supposed to meet Drake and his daughter at. He looked around until he found them sitting on a park bench. "Alright, you can do this LP!", Launchpad said to himself before walking over to them.