Meeting Gosalyn

NO ONE'S P.O.V.
"Oh, hey Launchpad, good to see you again!", Drake said noticing me. "Heh, you to Drake", LP said with a faint blush. He turned his head to see a girl, a little older than the triplets. "H-hi, you must be Gosalyn!", LP said holding out his hand. "Yeah, nice to meet ya!", Gosalyn said with a smile, shaking LP's hand. "So what do you guys wanna do today?", LP asked them. "Oh, don't worry", Gosalyn said, "my dad pretty much planned out the entire day." "Uh-I just didn't want us to get bored!", Drake said with a faint blush, making Gosalyn chuckle. Launchpad smiled, maybe this won't be as hard as he thought.
LAUNCHPAD'S P.O.V
"So what's first on the list?", I asked Drake. "Well, I thought we could go to the fair, I mean, if you'd like to.", Drake said. "Sure, the fair sounds like fun!", I answered. The fair DID sound like fun. "Great! Let's go!", Gosalyn said taking mine and Drake's hands, pulling us towards the fair. As soon as we got there, Gosalyn wanted to go on all the more extreme rides so Drake usually just watched. He may be a crime fighter, but he actually has a pretty weak stomach when it comes to crazy rides. I was excited about the fair but I stayed with Drake whenever he chose not to go on a ride. He seemed to notice. "You know, if you want to go on the rides you can.", Drake said looking up at me. "It's fine, I don't mind missing a few rides. I'm just happy Gosalyn seems to like me.", I said looking up at Gosalyn. She was spinning around and around on a swing ride. Drake gave me a confused look. "What do you mean? Of course she likes you." "Well, I guess I was kinda nervous about meeting her.", I admitted, getting another weird look. "Why were you nervous?" Drake asked. "Well, I-" "AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!", Drake and I turned to the sound of screaming. The swinging ride Gosalyn was on was starting to spin out of control!

Author's Note: I'm so sorry this took so long! I'll try to get the next chapter out sooner than I did this one! But anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!