Sticky Notes (ENHYPEN Jungwon)

[Y/N's POV]

You stared blankly at your computer screen and let out a loud sigh. You've been stressing about your essay due in this week, you had other homework that you need to finish and everything has just been crazy. You've been swamped with work lately and have barely gotten any sleep. You decided to pick up your bag and go to the nearest coffee shop for a change of scenery.

You searched for an empty seat and seeing that the table you would always sit on was empty, you put your stuff down and went up to the counter to order. Getting your usual iced latte, you proceeded to open your laptop and got to work. Working in the cafe has been therapeutic for you and you would always go here whenever you need to work on stuff. Needless to say, this cafe has been a witness to your most stressful moments trying to get all your requirements done on time and your joy whenever you would complete your tasks.

Absorbed in your work, you didn't notice there was a note on your table. It was already late when you saw the sticky note on your desk.

I hope that one day I get to talk to you in person. But for now, I hope this cheers you up! Whatever you're stressing about, I know you're doing great!

p.s. you look really cute when you're focused :>

y.j.w.

You looked around for whoever might have left the note but unfortunately, you were the last customer. You quickly packed your things and headed home.

[Jungwon's POV]

I rushed to the coffee shop right after training. Today is the day. I was going to try and talk to her. I would always see her here, in her same usual spot. I thought it was perfect because of how the light shines on her, highlighting her face. She was really beautiful. She was often here alone, working on her stuff and studying.

I arrived at the coffee shop but she was nowhere to be found. Maybe she hasn't come yet, I thought to myself.

I ordered my coffee and got a sandwich since I was hungry after my training. Then there she was. I tried to approach her and say that there was an empty seat beside me but I got scared again. She found her usual spot quickly put down her stuff and then proceeded to order.

I needed to think quickly. I took out a pad of paper and wrote a little note. She was still lining up at the counter, this is my chance. I quickly placed the note on her table and went back to my seat before she was able to get her order.

I waited for her to notice the paper I put on her desk but she was too busy with whatever she was doing. Or maybe she saw the note but didn't really care? Should I just actually talk to her instead of leaving a stupid note? I tried to stand up but I was too nervous to talk to her. Besides, she looked really busy and I didn't want to disturb her.

I stayed for a while to watch her from my seat, being as discreet as I can be. Whenever she was focused on something, she would crease her forehead and stick out a little bit of her tongue. She looked really cute. I received a text from my mom asking me where I was and what time I was going to come home. I started packing up and finished the rest of my coffee before leaving the coffee shop.

Maybe I'll get to talk to her tomorrow.

[Y/N's POV]

You went back to the coffee shop the next day since you still had a lot of things to finish. You got your usual order and went back to the table. This time, you noticed the note beside your laptop.

Can I just say, you look pretty today? (Though you look pretty every day)

I just wanna wish you good luck with whatever you're going to do today! I wanted to talk to you but I'm sorry I got scared again :<

I hope I get to know you more one day. But for now, I really hope my note cheers you up! >_<

y.j.w.

You looked around and tried to find who left the note. Everyone was busy with what they're doing so you weren't sure who was the one that left the note. y.j.w? Who is yjw? You looked around one more time then proceeded to finish your essay.

You kept going back to the coffee shop for the next few days, receiving a note each day. You would always go and look around for whoever left the note but you never had a solid guess on who y.j.w was.

You were already in line at the counter when you realized you forgot to bring your wallet with you. You were going back to your table when you saw him, putting the note on your table. He was really cute. He had dimples that were like a black hole and made him look even more charming.

He was about to go back to his seat when you approached him.

"So you're the one leaving notes on my table?"

He was clearly flustered and didn't expect you to come back before you even got to order.

"Uh.. yes that was me." He said while scratching the back of his head. Oh, he looked so adorable.

"I'm Y/N, by the way."

"My name is Yang Jungwon."

"Thank you for your notes, I actually really liked them. I don't really have a lot to finish today, would you like to sit with me?"

"That would be really great." He proceeded to get his things from his table while you went back to the counter for your order.

You spent the rest of the day talking and getting to know each other. You really enjoyed talking to Jungwon and he seemed like a great guy. You talked about how he was training for his next competition and how you had a lot of requirements this week which was why you went to the coffee shop almost every day. You exchanged numbers once it was time for both of you to go home, looking forward to what seems to be the start of a great relationship.

-----

Hello again~~ Hope ya'll liked it! Sorry it's really just fluff hehe :> Requests are open! Will be posting a Heeseung and Sunghoon imagine next!

Still can't get over the 10th episode I literally just cried towards the end (TT_TT) Taki was a really sweet guy and I'm definitely gonna miss him a lot :< Anyway, what are your thoughts on #DebutOT12? waaah