I Just Don't Want You to Get Hurt (ENHYPEN Sunghoon)

Start writing your story

You were at the studio for your dance practice. You were preparing for a performance showcase next week which was why rehearsals has been very hectic and usually ended late. You were also practicing a new stunt that the team wanted to do for the showcase.

"Okay everyone! Let's have one last round then you can all go home!"

Everyone scrambled to get into formation, all looking forward to get home as early as possible. The music started playing and you all get into the dance. When it was time to practice your stunt, you took a wrong step and fell down. You laid on the floor holding your ankle while crying in pain.

Your coach instantly stopped the music and rushed over to where you were, pushing out your teammates to give you space to breathe. She told one of your teammates to go and get an ice pack and some bandages from the office while they tried to put you in a more comfortable position.

Ni-ki, one of your closest friends in your troupe helped in bandaging your ankle so you would avoid moving and further spraining your ankle. Your coach let you rest a bit while talking to the rest of the team and giving some reminders before they all went home.

You were filled with worry thinking about the showcase next week and how were you going to perform with a sprained ankle. Your coach assigned a backup to take your place but that meant reshuffling some parts and roles. You kept on apologizing but the team understood that what happened was an accident and that the best thing to do now was to adjust to the situation.

"How will you be going home, Y/N?"

"Oh, I was planning to walk home actually. It's okay I can manage, my house isn't that far anyways-"

"I'll take her home."

You turned and saw your boyfriend, Sunghoon, still wearing his training clothes and trying to catch his breath. "It's okay coach, I will take her home."

"It's nice to see you here, Sunghoon. Hope your ice skating training's going well."

"Things are going well, coach."

"Alright, I'll leave Y/N to you then." Your coach picked up her bag and went on to lock the office.

"Sunghoon-ah, how did you get here? Weren't you in training?"

"Ni-ki texted me that you sprained your foot and I got really worried so I left early to go here."

"Hoonie, You didn't have to do that." You said with a pouty face.

"Of course, I do. You know I'd drop anything for you."

You hugged him tightly while he placed a soft kiss on your forehead.

"C'mon, I'll take you home now."

You tried to stand up using Sunghoon as support but a sharp pain started to shoot up your leg which made you sit again. Carrying your gym bag on his shoulder, Sunghoon picked you up and carried you bridal style.

"Sunghoon-ah, it's okay you just hold me when I walk."

"You can't even stand up."

"But, I'm heavyyy"

"Psh, You're light as a feather"

You know you can't do anything about it anymore so you just pouted at him and he gave you a peck on the lips. You put your head on his shoulder and you've never felt more safe. He took you to his car and started to drive. He stopped by a drive-thru to get food and by the pharmacy to get you some bandages and medicine for your sprained ankle. He really was a thoughtful boyfriend.

He carried you inside your house, greeting your mom who was already waiting for you in the front door. He brought in the food and supplies he bought for you. You had dinner together with him feeding you the whole time.

"Sunghoon-ah, I can feed myself."

"But I want to feed youuu" You just laughed at his cute whining and fed him some of your food too.

Soon enough, you were getting sleepy so he brought you up to your room. He placed you on your bed and tucked you in for the night. He gave you a kiss and said good night, getting ready to go home. You grabbed his hand, preventing him from leaving your room.

"Stay with me, please"

"Your parents won't be too happy to see me sleeping with you here, Y/N"

"Even just until I fall asleep? Please Hoonieee"

He sighed but eventually gave in to your request. You scooched over to give him some space to lie down and he put his arms around you. Cuddles with Sunghoon always felt like home. It didn't matter where you were, as long as you were in his arms.

 It didn't matter where you were, as long as you were in his arms

"How was your training today?"

"It was good one, I was able to nail my spins. But honestly, I couldn't think of anything except you. When I read Ni-ki's message, I couldn't focus on anything else. I just wanted to rush over to where you were. You really got me worried there."

"I'm sorry I made you worried."

"It's okay, it was an accident. Just be careful next time, okay?"

You looked up at him and just smiled. He placed a kiss on your forehead while stroking your hair, making you feel sleepy. He hugged you while you drifted off to sleep.

"I promise, I'll protect you from everything. I don't like seeing you hurt."

-----

Hey there! I hope you liked this one!! I actually sprained my ankle yesterday ashkajsc which inspired this one haha

Thank you to everyone who has been reading my works, I really appreciate it!!! Sending you love to wherever your are <3

I have some prompts for my next imagines and might be posting a preference soon!! Also !! Don't be shy and request <3 my DMs and comment section are open so don't be shy :>