33

Hoseok p.o.v

I sighed making my way down the street. Every now and then pushing my earbuds deeper into my ears. Stupid ass things keep falling out. I thought cursing under my breath.

If they didn't freaking call me, on my free ducking day to come to the dance studio immediately, I wouldn't have been here ugh. Not that i mind tho no i love dancing,

But i was kinda sleeping and the taekook couple decided to not tell me anything about our upcoming class. So here i am 17 minutes late. fucking great.

My ass is already red from jungkook trowing a shoe at me. But now my ass is gonna be fucking purple for being late smh.

I quickly made my way in the huge building, giving a small smile to the lady behind the desk on my way to the dance studio itself. She was already laughing at me for being late knowing they would go hard on me.

The first time i got here she actually helped me. She showed me the way and made me feel comfortable. We quickly became best friends telling each other everything. Now i think about it she, tae and kook are my only real friends.

I shook the thoughts away once i realized i was standing by the classroom door. My anxiety immediately going up, my hands shaking as i felt sweat fall from my forehead.

I felt the same burning feeling inside my chest. Fuck it they're gonna look anyways. Without a second thought i threw the door open. Hearing the once faint music louder. Everybody was now looking my way, either glaring at me or just looking at my face as if  they saw a ghost knowing that i fucked up.

I looked at the right seeing my once best friends laughing their asses off. I'am gonna kill them just wait. I glared at them getting a louder laugh in return. I made a fucking mistake.

I quickly grabbed the door again. A second away of just slamming it shut and hiding myself in the bathroom from all the judging eyes. No don't get me wrong i love my dance team but the fact that two people probably the guest or new teachers still head their back towards me. Already knowing they where mad or disappointed.

I signed ready to just close the door and get the fuck out of there but a sudden voice made me freeze. 'You're late.' No shit Sherlock i'am early. 'And having an attitude i see stay after class you'll get a punish round now come in and get your ass to your place.'

I looked at the floor pouting knowing that they probably already hate me. But i didn't know i said it out loud i swear! Pouting more i suddenly felt a tight grip on my chin feeling it get lift up. My eyes slowly meeting my new teachers eyes well one of them.

Once i saw him i tensed up. Looking up at the person who was crushing my chin. My heart instenly beating faster once i looked into his hard cold eyes. His eyes holding an emotion i wasn't familiar with.

'Look at me when i'am talking to you Jung go to your place your friends already told me the reason why you where late but i wanna hear it after class from you okay don't worry you aren't in much trouble.'

Much?!

I nodded my head letting out a muffled i'm sorry sir before basically racing towards the place i was given before. Making eye contact with the other person in the room that i knew all to well. Not missing the obvious smirk on his face tho.

Making my way towards the back of the classroom where i should be standing 23 minuted ago. Stoping once again when a voice interrupted me.

"No go to the front your new place i want you to pay attention and see you do it." I cursed under my breath before making my way to the front. Trying not to make eye contact with anyone as i was walking knowing that my cheeks where bright red. But not missing the low cuckle that escaped the slightly shorter man in front of me.

Well fuck me