addicted

addicted.

that is what taehyung was. addicted to her smile, her scent and her touch. addicted to the feeling of loving her.

as months went by, his love for her only grew bigger and her love for him only grew stronger.

moans muffled with heavy breaths. sheets messy. chests rising and falling with grace. eyes closed. lips curled up into a smile. legs tangled. fingers intertwined and hearts beating as one.

"i love you. only you." he repeats with every thrust, hitting her soft spot over and over again.

"i love you more than you can imagine." she whispers, eyes glistening.

pleasure, love and fear of losing him fighting inside her head.

pleasure, love and urge to protect her fighting inside his mind.

now lying on his back, trying to catch his breath, he sneaks his arm around her back and pull her hot body against his burning one.

he nestles his head in the crook of her neck, filling his nostrils up with her scent. she smiles fondly and starts playing with his hair, earning a small breathy moan from him.

she used to think she was the only one in the relationship who easily surrenders. his effect on her was just undeniable.. but now after being intimate with him, she realized that her touch has a strong effect on him as much as his actions have on her.

she traces her finger along his jawline stopping at his chin and observes how his body reacts to her. he wiggles his head and buries his face deeper in her neck, placing a gentle kiss on her flesh.

she feels his grip tighten around her waist and his breath tickle her skin. she sighs deeply snuggling up close to him, feeling his warmth take all over her body.

he lifts his head up, placing his soft lips on her plump ones. he kisses her gently but passionately, he cups her left cheek with his right hand and deepens the kiss while sitting up straight on the bed.

the hand that was on her cheek sneaks its way behind her neck and pulls her closer to him. lips moving in sync, butterflies dancing in her stomach and fireworks exploding in his chest.

both out of breath but refusing to pull away, inhaling deeply on each other's scents.

he tugs her bottom lip between his teeth and gently sucks on it before forcing himself to pull away.

"i'm addicted to you." he strokes her cheek, tucking her soft black hair behind her ear.

"i'm addicted to your touch," he takes her hands in his. "your kisses," he pecks her lips. "your scent," he rubs her neck gently with his nose. "your everything."

she smiles up to him and hugs him, tightly but ever so gently. he hugs her back, drawing small circles on her naked skin causing her to shiver.

"i'm so lucky to have you in my life." her voice was muffled against his chest, tears threatening to run down her cheeks.

she had never been loved this way before. she never even had friends. her mother was her only friend and when she died, she knew she had to sacrifice her life to take care of her sick father and help him at the café.

taehyung was the only one to love her soul and cherish her love. she was the serenity he needed to have in his chaotic life.

"as long as you have me in your life," he pulls away to just enough to cup her cheek with his long hands. "i promise to always love you. always cherish you and look after you." he kisses her nose then her lips.

she puts her hands on his and kisses the palm of each one, making his heart race in his ribcage.

he strokes her cheek and brings her against his chest one last time, pulling the covers on both of their naked bodies.

both drifting away to sleep. sweet smiles plastered on their face.

nothing could ever stop them from loving each other.

nothing.