alternate ending

The calm beach waves crash and tangle up with each other as the soft salty breeze caresses both of their faces.

Low hums of satisfaction leave their throats and feelings of serenity radiate from their bodies while peaceful smiles adorn both their faces as they both stand on the balcony of their beach house.

Taehyung's hands play with his wife's nine-month belly, nose buried deep in the crook of her neck inhaling on her peachy scent that he adores so much.

His heart was beating to the rhythm of the love he carries for her and her heart was dancing to the melodies of their romance symphony.

Minds clear and strong emotions flowing in their bodies, whirling deep into the pit of their stomach and making a plethora of happy butterflies flutter their wings freely and without any restrictions.

They both gaze at the marvelous scenery before their eyes; they never get tired of this. After their wedding, they both realized that their souls belong to the beach so they decided to save up for this beautiful house.

The house that became their home, their safest place in this whole wide world, the place where they share their joy and sorrow and the place where they taste sweet and bitter and moments.

Everything finally made sense in her life, Taehyung was her everything and she always made sure to give him the love, care and affection he deserves.

Taehyung loved his wife and cherished her because she was the most precious person he's ever met. He treated her like the queen she is and he never once got annoyed or tired of it.

"How are you feeling?" He asks, swaying his body to the sound of the waves, hands never stopping their movements.

"I can manage." She breathes out flashing a tight-lipped smile, nose scrunched up and eyes narrowed as she tries to suppress her whines.

"You're doing so great." Taehyung places butterfly kisses along her nape to help her forget about the pain invading her body.

"I can't wait to meet her." She looks down at her stomach and puts her hands over her husband's.

"Are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital right now? You said your contractions are thirty minutes apart and they're pretty painful."

She tilts her head and looks at Taehyung from behind her shoulder, smiling down at him to reassure him.

"I'm fine Taetae, we can wait until my water breaks. Let me enjoy my last moments as a pregnant woman." She pecks his nose.

He gently nods making his hair dance on her skin and she giggles, freeing herself from his embrace and laughing wholeheartedly.

"We still haven't thought of names." She reminds him, feeling another contraction striking up her back and lower stomach.

"We'll know when we see her little face." He holds her close to his body again, hugging her tight to comfort her.

She was happy; the happiest girl alive at this right moment and Taehyung can't help but join her in her little cloud. Large and shiny boxy smile decorating his face as they wrap their arms around each other.

A squeal escapes from her when her husband lifts her off the ground and swirls around with her in his arms.

Perfect.

This moment was just perfect.

"I love you." Taehyung utters softly, bringing her back on her feet.

"I love—oh my god!" She clutches on her stomach as she lets out a little scream.

"Baby what's wrong?"