cloudless

cloudless.

the day's sky was cloudless, revealing a beautiful light blue that can ease anybody's sadness and worries.

taehyung was wearing all white from head to toe, smooth black bangs sitting gracefully on his forehead and a small little smile decorating his face.

he was nervous. holding four beautiful pink, beige, light purple and peachy flowers between his hands, waiting for the love of his life to walk down the little path ornamented with different pastel colored petals.

they didn't want to have a classic wedding, in a common location and with traditional attire.

the soft beach breeze made an appearance from time to time, reminding taehyung to take deep breaths and forget about his nervousness.

he could see his mom sitting in the front row with his siblings smiling bright up at him. he waves his hands up and down towards their direction shooting them his cute boxy grin.

everything was beautifully designed. the arch was decorated with a long white sheer fabric and some white and pink colored roses, along with some green leaves poking wildly out. the chairs were also decorated the same way.

clapping hands and cheering voices pull him out of his trance as he sees his beautiful soon-to-be wife walking towards him, arm hooked with her dad's.

a small smile creeps up on her face as she looks up and sees her soon-to-be husband admiring her with teary eyes.

her long flowing dress of white silk was hanging loosely from her waist down her feet, allowing her to look down and admire the fabric as it swings around with the wind.

standing in front of the arch, her dad leaves her grip just to be replaced with taehyung's warm one. he takes both her hands in his and brings them up his lips. he pauses for a second, leans in closing his eyes and puts his plump lips on her soft knuckles.

she smiles fondly as tears threatened to flow down her cheeks but he immediately takes her in his embrace.

"we don't want your makeup to get ruined now, do we?"

he whispers in her ear with his deep and silky voice making goosebumps run down her arms.

she shows him a big smile and he couldn't help but mirror her action.

his heart was warm and beating so fast in his chest. and he wanted her to feel it.

he wanted her to know how happy she makes him feel. he wanted her to know how much love his heart had for her.

"i love you with every fiber of my being."

he lowers down her hands from his mouth, flattening them on his chest to let her feel his racing heart. she looks down smiling, the gorgeous flower crown blocking his view from her beautiful face.

she could feel him. she could feel his warmth. she could feel his love.

and she couldn't be happier.

she surely knows that she is giving her love to the right person. she's gifting him all of her heart as a proof of her love.

"are you ready for your vows?"

the pastor asks, making their heads look up his direction.

"i was born ready!"

taehyung shouts making all their friends and family burst out in laughter.

"you may start then, mr kim."

the old man smiles.

"hi."