20. Kidnapped

Isabella's view:

The pain shoots straight through my body as I get up but I don't let it show; I walk out of the booth and over to where the commotion was coming from. I look at the guard and tell him he could leave, which he does.

I look at the man in front of me, grey eyes, brown hair, he is tall and medium built. He gives me a creepy smile so I say, "What do you want Mitch?"

"You, baby girl," he replies, looking at me from head to toe.

"In your dreams. In all seriousness, what do you want?"

"I already told you what I wanted. You. Isabella, I love you, come home with me," he begs, giving puppy eyes.

"You are some delusional dude aren't you? I don't want to talk to you in here, let's go outside and talk," I say, leading him outside, grabbing his arm as I walk.

We walk to the side of the building, in the alleyway.

"I always told you, I don't love you and I do not share your feelings. Why do you want me so bad?" I ask, biting my tongue so I won't say something that would lead me into a bunch of trouble.

"I don't care, I will keep fighting till I have you, no one deserves you but me," he replies, his eyes burning me.

"I told you once, I will tell you again, you do not deserve me, I'd rather be with a donkey than be with you."

"Be with me."

"Never."

He better get it through his thick ass skull! He's a damn prick.

"I'll make sure you are mine, one way or another," he threatens, grabbing my arm.

"Let me fucking go or else," I growl, tugging my arm back.

"No baby, I ain't letting you go anywhere."

I try to tug my arm harder, the pain in my body not helping at all, as my legs wobble and my ribs scream in agony. Something sharp jabs my arm, I look down and see a needle being injected into me, then the world goes blurry until total darkness surrounds me.

-------------------

Once I wake up, I see myself in a room - one that wasn't my room. A large, crystal chandelier hanging from the roof, the walls painted pure white, posters around the room, a king-sized bed against the wall with sky-blue sheets and pillows laying on top of the mattress. The room looks too perfect - as if it came out of the cover of a magazine.

"You're awake baby," a voice retorts on my left.

As I look for the source of the voice, I see Mitch sitting on a fur sofa on the corner of the room.

"Don't call me baby," I say as I try to throw a punch his way only to be stopped by something cold behind me.

"Oh baby girl, are you trying to fight me? Don't you know? I have you chained, you will be mine. I don't care how long it takes," he says coldly.

"I will never be yours!" I yell, only to be met with the sharp pain of a boot in the stomach. The air in my lungs being knocked out of me, leaving me gasping for air. "Ouch! You son of a bitch!"

"Don't make me angry. You will listen to me and abide by me," he says colder, his face emotionless.

"You spineless bastard!" I yell again, only to be met with another powerful kick to the ribs making me yelp in pain immediately.

"You better listen to me bitch."

I bite my tongue, stopping myself from saying anything more. I try to wiggle my arms to free myself from the chains but it is no use. The chains were tightly wrapped around my wrists with no hope of escape. I look at my surroundings once more, 2 cameras in the room - one at a corner and another facing the bathroom.

I knew this guy was delusional but I didn't think he'd be this fucked up.

I look around some more, then a man comes in with a big smile on his face as he stands in the corner of the room, watching me.

"What are you looking and smiling at?!" I screech.

He didn't answer so I repeat myself until he finally answers.

"You can't leave. A beautiful girl like you in the hands of Mitch, you would make him a great wife and give him amazing children."

"Does no one ever listen to me when I say, 'I will never be yours!'" I say, rolling my eyes.

"Well you have nowhere to go, darling, better sit pretty," he says, his grey eyes piercing into me.

"I do not belong to him," I say again, not caring if I got another boot anymore.

The man stood there, not moving, just watching.

What? No kicking, no nothing? What a change of heart.

"So what? Are you paid to just stand there and watch me?" I ask.

Silence.

"What if I need the bathroom?"

Silence.

"So if I need to go, I'll just do it in my pants? I'm sure your cleaner would love to clean that up."

Again silence.

Well, I guess I'm talking to myself here. What do they want with me? Why is Mitch obsessed with me? I need to escape... I need to, somehow.

"Don't try planning your escape, young lady. This is your home," the man says.

As I inspect the man, I notice a word on his black shirt that read "security."

"How can you protect that bastard?" I question, without thinking twice.

Silence.

"You are starting to piss me off! What? Cat got your tongue?"

Another foot in the stomach, my breath escaping my lungs once more. I try to jingle the chains off my arms but it was no use.

Oh, come on!

Tired, so very tired. I want to sleep but this position is so uncomfortable. I let out a wide yawn, squirming in my position to try and get comfortable.

"That bed looks comfy, why don't you unchain me and let me sleep?" I ask in my sweet-little-girl tone.

"You will be able to lay in that bed once Mitch comes back. You two are to sleep in the same bed," he replies, staring straight past my head.

"No thanks, I'll stay here," I say, rolling my eyes.

"Your choice."

After a while, I finally manage to lay down from my chained up position, staring straight at the ceiling, everything that has happened dancing around in my head like little demons until pitch darkness consumes me.

Save me. I can't live like this.

------