This Song Saved My Life

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Warning: Some parts may contain mature scenes.

The title of this story is inspired by the song, This Song Saved My Life by Simple Plan.

•••

Alectrona Heres is left under her closest relatives' roof ever since her father abandoned her without a single word. It wasn't the best choice, she tried to endure all the physical and mental distress that she receives in exchange of getting her basic needs. It's either she comply, or lose the future that she's desperately crawling her way into.

Rush Zedova, the vocalist of the popular band, Ludic Selcouth. People say that he was born to perform on a huge stage with the sea of people as their audience. Everyone sees him as the most entertaining and approachable band member together with their bassist.

For the next album that they're going to release, will a specific song reach Alectrona's hollow life? Will it somehow save her from drowning? Can the deep words strengthen the bond that will slowly form between the two of them?