𝐴 𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑠𝑒

I watched for years as she pulled Stan away from me. My Stan. My best friend. With her girly voice and stupid dresses. He liked her better.

Around the time middle school started I obsessing with wanting to be her. She was so pretty and Stan always wanted to be around her.

I found out that he wanted to be around her because he was fucking dating her. Jesus Christ I was dense.

I thought maybe I was only jealous of their friendship but after he told me they had sex, something in me broke. I mean we were sixteen but she won.

I can't even say her name anymore. It hurt to think about her. Stan only drifted after that day and I started leaning on Kenny to feel better.

"You know people think we're together," Kenny laughed.

"That's because I cling to you like glue. Which I'm sorry for but you know why."

I told him everything, I dare say he knows more about me than Stan. I know Kenny dies often. I didn't believe him at first but he recorded a video of him killing himself in front of me and played it back. I wasn't scared, I was intrigued.

He could literally rule the world and never die. I'm jealous. He's physically and mentally unstoppable. I wouldn't be able to stay sane after dying and being reborn again and again.

"I think I want to kill her." I look at Kenny, "If she's gone I can have Stan back."

"You can't be serious. That won't change anything."

"But what if it did? What if when she's gone Stan comes to me for comfort and realise I'm the one?"

"Come on, Kyle." Kenny shook his head, "If you can't bring yourself to kill me you can't kill Wendy."

"I can. Kenny, can I practice on you then?"

I watched him frown and look deep in thought before looking over to me and shrugging. "I'll tell you what," he cleared his throat and put a hand on my shoulder, "If you can go through with it and feel better afterwards you can kill me whenever you want."

I felt a smile tug on the corners of my mouth. I liked this idea. "Can we go now?"

Kenny slowly nodded. I think he's scared of me. I'd make it quick. The first time at least.

I grabbed my shoes, and a kitchen knife from down stairs before we left my house.

Kenny offered to hold the knife in his parka but looked uneasy about it.

"I'll be honest," he started once we got deep enough into the woods around Starks pond. "I thought you'd shoot me."

"I wanna stab her." I shrugged off my coat to keep it clean. "I'll make it quick, Ken."

He smiled, "So humane." He gave me the knife and threw his parka over with my jacket. "Take care of Karen if I don't get back so soon."

"I promise." She's important to him and therefore important to me. I'll buy her McDonald's later and Kenny if he comes back quickly.

Kenny laid on the cold snow and closed his eyes, "Make this count, Broflovski. Don't rape my dead body or anything."

I scrunch up my nose in disgust, "Who does that to dead bodies?"

"Serial killers?" He peaked an eye open. "Hurry up. You'll catch cold if you're out here too long."

I nod and crouched to his level then pressed the blade against his neck and pulled.