𝐴 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟

Kenny burst into my room after my parents gave him permission to talk to me alone, "Ky. What the fuck? Why'd you do that?"

"Kenny!" I bursted with tears, "I can't hurt you. I love you so much. I didn't want to hurt you anymore."

"Kyle you sitting in this hospital bed is hurting me more than you ever have." He pet my hair, "You're my best friend and I almost lost you. I'm fucking lucky Stan found you."

"Stan found me?" I rubbed my temples. I couldn't pin-point that voice from earlier. Stan found me? "What was he even doing out there?"

"Who cares? My Kyle is safe."

That hit me like a bullet train. The possessiveness from those words. "My Kyle." It was the exact feeling I've been missing.

"Kenny I'm in love with you." I look up at him and see him smiling, "I can't even remember what made him so special before. It's you. It's always been you."

"And it's always gonna be you." Kenny kissed me and I felt every emotion I was ever denied by Stan. I couldn't let the feeling of his lips on mine go. Even after our kiss ended. "I woke up with the taste of AB blood in my mouth. That's how I knew you were in trouble. You and Cartman are the only AB blood types in the town. It tasted so good but so bad."

"It did?"

He kissed my nose and I giggled. My stomach had butterflies as well as stitches. "Never do that again. I'm serious, Kyle."

There was a knock on the door and Kenny let them in. Stan was covered in blood. Poor thing looked traumatised.

"Kyle?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you do what I think I saw you do in the woods?"

"You mean dissect Kenny and try to kill my self?"

Stan wordlessly nodded and stared at me before talking, "Why?"

"It's a bandaid for a bigger thing than you can't understand." Kenny spoke proudly.

"At least tell me what it is so I can try to understand," Stan pleaded.

I sigh. I don't even know where to start. "It was about Wendy. Now it's something else."

"What? You like her or somethin'?" Stan blinked, "She's a bitch."

"Well no. I've never liked her. I hated her because she took my super best friend away and tortured me because I was in love with you."

"Wait you are?" Stan smiled at me, "I'm in love with you too. I just thought you'd never see me as more than a brother."

"Was. He said was." Kenny snapped.

I held his hand and smiled weakly, "Kenny. I've got it." I looked at Stan and I think he knew.

"No..."

"Stan." I licked my dry lips before continuing. "I loved you and I may always love you but I'm in love with Ken. We may have been faking it when we first started dating but this is real. Our feelings are one-hundred percent us."

Stan nodded his head and stared down at his shoes, "Can we still be friends?"

I smiled again, "I'd like that."

He smiled sadly at me and left my hospital room. Probably from heartbreak or embarrassment.

I turned down what I had been waiting for my whole life. Stan Marsh's affection was mine but it was nothing compared to the type of loved that Kenny made me feel. And when it comes to the end of the day, I'll always choose Kenny. Because he always choose me.
————————————————————————
A/N
I know it's technically not Friday but I couldn't wait to post the chapter.