𝐴 𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑠 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔

The rest of the day went smoothly. We passed notes in detention, which consisted of us roasting Mr. Garrison. Kenny walking me home and I watched Stan walk into his house without waving at us. Just a normal day in South Park.

I think the jealousy is working. Maybe he realised he wants me more than a friend now that he knows I'm Pan. Maybe it won't be long before he makes a move on me. Fuck, I hope he does.

~

"Hello?" I mumbled into the phone. It's three in the fucking mornings who would call me now?

"Hi~" Stan spoke quietly, "What're you doing tomorrow?"

"I have a date." I sat up in bed and hugged my Orca plush.

"With Kenny?"

"Yeah. Why? What's up?"

"I want to see you so badly."

I smile, "Really?"

"Yes. I wanna kiss you and call you mine."

I heard a girl giggling on the other line.

"I'm sorry Stan," I started. I was actually at a loss for words. "I'm with Kenny."

I hung up before he said anything else and  started crying. What the fuck? Who does that?

God I'm such a cry baby. I called Kenny to make me feel better. He's always willing to be there for me. I tried to help him climb up my window but he ended up falling into the snow and bringing me down with him.

We laughed and Kenny kissed me again before whispering: "Wendy and Stan are watching us."

I wanted to cry but I won't let her have the satisfaction. I pulled Kenny down on top of me and giggled my heart out. No. She won't get to see me upset or torn up about this.

Kenny and I whispered in each other's ears until we were sure they were gone and got out of the cold snow.

"Looks like we're gonna need to help each other out of these wet clothes." Kenny spoke loudly.

I glanced at Stan's window and laughed, "Kenny, you pervert!"

Once we were satisfied with our lies we snuck back into my dark house and changed into warmer clothes to go to sleep.

"Tell me what happened." Kenny hugged my skinny body against his own thin frame.

"He called me and said he wanted to see me and he said he wanted to "kiss me and call me his" then she laughed and I knew they were messing with me." I air-quoted.

"That's fucked up." Kenny shook his filthy blond hair, "You think he knows you like him?"

"I think she knows and wants to hurt my feelings. God I want to fucking rip her voice box out so she can't giggle about me again."

"Shhhh" Kenny frowned, "Add it to the list tomorrow."

I nodded and closed my eyes, "Thanks for doing this. You're my best friend."

Kenny didn't say anything so I passed out. Crying tuckers me out.
————————————————————————
A/N
Heh heh heh heh...>:~)
Okay but like imagine Wendy never being able to laugh at Kyle again? The world would be a better place.