Chapter 1: Her Arrival.

Dark... It's dark

"Ma'am we have just arrived, will you be getting off?." I felt a hand on my shoulder as I then realized I was just sleeping with an eye mask on. "Um yes sorry I will gather my things." I grab my stuff from the compartment above and my jacket as I move to leave.

' where is the place I'm staying at again, father said something about an old family home. ' I'm thinking while going through the texts my dad send me, one of these has to have the address. As I arrive at the street I'm faced with a big pink house, well the moving truck won't be here for another day so I should at least prepare for when it does come.

As I pass through the door and to the living room, I see a fire place and... Dust... Dust EVERYWHERE . First thing on the agenda, clean everything from the ceiling to every corner. I put on some gloves, from the suitcase labeled as cleaning supplies, and my hair up. Rolling up my sleeves I start dusting and then sweep, notting up the trash bag, I then start scrubbing and moping the floor.

Opening the windows, to air out some disinfectant that was sprayed earlier, I shake off some dirt with a cloth to clean them. Looking out I see that the backyard has a garden bed in the left corner and a shed to the right, the weeds standing out and covering the concrete trail. ' I guess that's something else to do while waiting for the truck. ' moving to the kitchen I wipe all surface areas of dust and dirt. Thinking back to the backyard I might add a bench and a table, maybe an umbrella too.

Moving up the stairs to the second floor, where the bedrooms and bathroom are at. The first room was a big empty room with a single window and a closet in the corner, the next room was the bathroom with shower and tub, the last room was smaller than the previous one and only had a closet to the left.

' I guess this room can just be for guests or an office space. ' I'm living on my own and am new so I don't have any friends that could come over. Leaving my thoughts at that I turn to leave, descending the stairs I hear a knock at my door. "I'm coming." Opening the door I see it was one of my father's personal assistants. "Sorry for intruding miss Jessica, but your father has asked me to be your "parental figure" for as long as you stay here."

I see, so father can't even be bothered to come and tell me this himself.. "Thank you for this information, if you'd like you could stay here, do you already have a place to stay in? " " Yes, I do miss ,you don't have to worry for me. " It's not that I'm worried more so it's that I don't want to be rude.

The day is coming to an end and now all I must do is... Go to... Bed... I think I might have encountered a problem. The moving truck is carrying my bed inside it, along with everything else that I own. Well I could just sleep on one of the blankets I packed and sheath myself with the cover I used on the bus. With my setup all ready, lumping my jacket, I lay my head and drift off.

When morning came along it came in alright, I had no curtains, so the sunlight just hit. "All right the truck should be here any time now, I'll have to put up the supplies and fold my blankets. " After the task I saw that I had a little more than two hours to go before they arrived. Proceeding to the backyard, I mark on a spare piece of paper, planning the layout for the garden. I go ahead and enter the house to start browsing for flowers and already Freesias, Daffodils, and Tulips are my top picks.

Time before truck arrives: 1 hr| 25 min| 46 sec|

' I guess I should go buy some groceries, haven't eat since the ride here. ' looking at my savings account the numbers shown were $346,500 dollars. I'm just gonna spend what I need to. Grabbing the house key I started on my way to the grocery store, "Let's see, eggs, milk, bananas, apples-oh I need some tampo-" I bumped into someone, great.

" Hey watch it pipsqueak!" Excuse me, I'm not that shorter than you. "Sorry I wasn't paying attention." Walking away wasn't as easy though, " Hey! Wait, are you new here? Never seen you around." What's with the sudden change, the boy I bumped into has ginger hair, a red cap sitting on top, and wore a leather jacket. "Yes, I just moved here from Russia, I got here yesterday afternoon."

"Well I'm sorry about earlier, my name's Kevin, nice to meet you. " " Jessica, nice to meet you. " This is kinda awkward for me, dude was yelling not to long ago. " I just came for groceries, apologies if I wasted your time." I turned to leave but before I could go any farther he spoke again, " Well if you end up going to Peach Creek hight, you can count on me jessica! " I smile at him and with a nod I turn to the entrance of the store.

|Kevin's POV|
God I embarrassed myself so bad! And my first impression was terrible!! I hope I saved it at the end, jessica seems a bit familiar thought, but I don't know why. Then a bit of realisation hit, "She looks a lot like Rolf." I can't assume that they're related to each other, no matter how similar they seem.

'She got here yesterday and came from Russia, no way they know each other ' with that I continue on my way to Nazz's place. Can't help but wonder back to that thought.

Wired.