one. sissy gilmore hates jess!

IT WAS OFFICIAL: Sissy Gilmore hated Wednesday's. It wasn't bizarre to have a personal vendetta against a day like Rory told her it was when she declared it at Luke's on her first day, Wednesday's were simply out to get her. Of course this Wednesday was first day of school ( ew ), last Wednesday she lost her favorite guitar pick ( the sparkly blue one that reminded her of the beach that her dad gave her ), two Wednesday's ago she lost her pager, and every other Wednesday before was filled with misfortune and anger.

She could feel the tip of her pencil break as she wrote down her long list of reasons why she hates Wednesday. She rummaged through her backpack looking for her pencil sharpener, which was covered in yellow tape. "Oh my God, I hate her," Rory groaned, throwing her bag down. "Ah, me too," Lorelai complained, making Sissy smile. "You have no idea who I'm talking about," Rory deadpanned. "Solidarity sister!" Sissy pushed her hair back, grabbing her water. "It's probably Paris," she muttered, earning an annoyed nod from Rory. "Ugh. Well, that I should've guessed," Lorelai said, disgusted.

        Sissy felt a buzz in her skirt, pulling out her pager. "Ah, it's Lemon," she mumbled, stepping out of Luke's. "Lemon, I just saw you," Sissy groaned, being pulled out by Lemon's unusually strong hands. "Did you hear?" Sissy rolled her eyes, used to Lemon's gossiping. "Did I hear what?" Lemon smiled, pulling her denim jacket closer to her. "Okay, Ms. Patty told me that apparently Luke bought a bunch of weird stuff at Doose's today." Sissy sighed, laughing. "You need to stop hanging around Ms. Patty, Lem, she's rubbing off on you," she joked, shoving Lemon playfully. "We rehearse there, I simply just listen." Their band had been rehearsing at Ms. Patty's since day one, and Lemon has picked up on all the town gossip from her, sharing it with Sissy whether she wants to hear it or not. "Why do I need to know that? I know you love gossip but that's a little weird even for you," Sissy rubbed her shoulder, looking across the street. "I didn't finish, gosh Sis. Apparently, Luke has a guest," She singsonged, earning a confused look from Sissy. "A boy."

"You're despicable," she groaned, frowning. "It's not going to happen, Lem, shut up." Lemon pouted, readjusting her backpack straps. "Fine, Sicily, I'll leave you to die alone now," she mocked, waving. "Fuck you!" The door behind Sissy opened, revealing Rory and Lorelai. "Oh, Sissy, we are having a little gathering tomorrow night." Rory handed her her backpack before shutting the door behind her. "What kind of gathering?" Rory asked. "Well, Luke's nephew's here, and I thought we could try to make him feel a little more at home," Lorelai answered, making Sissy sigh. "Oh my god," she muttered, earning a confused look from Rory. "Lemon told me apparently someone was staying with Luke, I guess she was right," she clarified. "Ah, well, did you meet him?"

"Sort of," Lorelai stammered. "What's he like?" Rory asked. "Well, he's not gonna be subbing for the new dodo on the Regis show any time soon, let's put in like that." Sissy frowned, looking down at her boots. "How peachy."

ೃ࿐

       "MAYBE I SHOULD make grilled cheese!" Sookie panicked, making Sissy laugh. "Sookie, you're insane," she sighed. "And you're making pot roast," Jackson added, earning a murmur of agreement from Sissy. "But not everybody likes pot roast!" She groaned, getting the utensils. "Oh, wow, something smells good," Lorelai said, walking into the kitchen. "It's probably the millions of dishes Sookie's made," Sissy quipped, making Lorelai roll her eyes. "Rory!" She walked into their room, lying on her bed. "I think whoever this mystery guy is, he'll run the other way the second he steps in this house," she muttered, throwing her pillow on her head when there was a knock on the door. "Milady?"