𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

Shiner DaSilva married Davey Jacobs fresh out of college. Their children, William, Harper, and Lewis are always the talk of every 'family' gathering. The group is tight and has never once broken since they all graduated. Davey and Shiner have a cat and work as editors for a newspaper.

Jack Kelly and Crutchie Morris moved in down the block from Race Higgins and Albert Dasilva. The four of them have strong friendships and aren't looking for anyone, even after college. They are all happy where they are in life. Jack is a painter for the city. He gets paid to put murals on the sides of buildings. Crutchie is a vet, and Race and Albert are dance instructors at the local studio and waiters at Medda's diner.

Cuori and Spot had their first real kiss in the diner. They danced together for the first time to the jukebox on the dance floor. Spot proposed there. They held their wedding in the field next to the drive-in with the reception once again at the diner. Medda was one of the first people to hold little Primrose, Rose for short. Cuori found out that she had landed a spot on Broadway while sitting at the bar, on the third teal stool from the left. Spot was with her. Spot was with her through everything and she was there for him.

Spot was at the diner when he got the call that Cuori was in a car crash and had died. The gang went to the diner after her funeral, to get their mind off of it and remember the good times. They were at the diner when a worker informed everyone that Medda had passed.

The boys were at the diner when they announced they were closing for good. They sat on the roof of the diner when they found out Spot had died too. An accident at his work. Both went too young. But when Spot died, Jack got a call. Later that week he was going to manage a new diner. A restored one. Medda's diner was reopened.

Jack reopened the diner in memory of the Conlons. Davey and Shiner adopted Rose. She shares a room with Harper. Every year on the Conlons' anniversary Jack makes sure to play their wedding song, I Only Have Eyes for You. Cuori and Spot danced to this song all the time. Franny dances with Rose and Harper to it now.
The rumor was probably started by Jack, but others have claimed they it's true.

Most say it's creepy, but not in the eyes of the regulars at the diner or close friends of the Conlons'. Whenever their song is played, you can hear Spot's light chuckle and Cuori humming the tune. Both clear, both happy, both together.

A/N and that's it! I really hope you guys enjoyed this book. Epilogue is,,,,dark now that I'm looking at it but o well :)