Mileven | Their Story

Hey guys!

Some of you'll may know me from my other book Stranger Things Mystery if no then I'm Sellesta Wadia n I'm 12 years old.
Yeah that was pretty lame but okay🤷🏻‍♀️

Soo...
I don't know how to start...but...okay so... I wasn't actually going to write this book I was instead going to make a Mileven au on Instagram but look where I am.

Basically this story is going to be about Mike and Eleven, how they fight the odds and ends of life and fall in love at the same time.

El's past is going to pretty much the same like it is in St like...how she didn't really have any friends...how Mike finds her on a rainy night...how she doesn't know most words and is yet learning...how she doesn't go to school...her buzz cut...she doesn't get food...these things are going to be the same except that Brenner doesn't use her as a lab rat but he treats her badly and she does have 2 friends - Dustin and Max ( even they have a past, it's not as bad as El but it's not good either)

Even Mike's story is pretty much the same...his parents don't care about him(ik Karen cares in the series and I like her alot but in my story she's going to be a bi*ch)...He doesn't have a good relationship with his sister...he gets bullied in school...he gets called mean names...these are the things that are going to be the same and like El's friends are Dustin and Max, Mike's friends are Lucas and Will.

So if you have not yet got it the party is not one friend group in the start, there are two different friend groups and then they all come together and become bffs.

And yes Dustin, Max and El are not as close as Lucas, Will and Mike.

One of the reasons are that Lucas Will and Mike have been best friends since they were kids and and the other three have been friends only for a few years, like 1 year or less but yet they are good friends especially Dustin and Max cuz they have been friends since they were 5 or something and they become friends with el like 5 years later or something and no there are going to be no romantic feelings between Dustin and Max cuz I like them as friends and Els surname is Henderson cuz Dustin thinks of her as his little sister and she thinks of him as a brother and she doesn't want to share her surname with the demon who doesn't ever deserve to be called papa.

So yeah...

And El doesn't have any powers and there is nothing like the upside down. Although yes she does have the '11' tattoo and many of the Mileven scenes are going to be similar to the series.

I have not yet decided what the ending is going to be and all. Infact I have not even thought of what I'm going to write except the start and the plot so don't expect early updates cuz I have to update here as well as my other book. So it will take time but I'm sure all of you will be patient 😌

Thank You for checking this book out but no promises that it's going be awesome but I'll try my best.

And heads up this story may contain curse words, violence and intimate scenes.

So yea this is pretty much the gist of the story and if you want me to add anything or give me ideas about how I should continue this story feel free to msg me or comment cuz I don't have many ideas😬

I may make a account for this story on Instagram so if I do I will give you guys my username so you can see all the hints and stuff but till then this is my private account - @sellesta_0803 so give me a follow if poss but I won't be posting anything about this book there so ya.

Thank you again for giving my book a chance, I really appreciate it:)

Bye

I love you guys <3