4 | Feelings.

Mike's POV

"I was born in Hawkins." I started.

"I have been friends with Lucas and Will pretty much since I was born. Our mom's were best friends. That's how we became friends. The three of our mom's were pretty close."

"My parents never cared about me or my sister, Nancy." I sighed.

"I have never had a good relationship with my sister either, she never talks to me or anything. Just the usual, good Morning and all, even that's rare. It's like she's in her own world. So since my parents or sister never cared about anything I did I went to Lucas and Will."

"We three used to hang out all the time. Still do. Will's mom and brother are always working till late at night. So he's always at mine and Lucas has this really annoying sister. Erica. She is always annoying him. So even he's always at mine, since even my parents are never home and if they are they don't care what I do. So we have the house to ourselves most of the times."

"As I became older, they started hitting me at every small thing. Like, if I don't finish my food. Or come home late." I said.

El gasped at that. Even the others gave me sad and shocked looks. El then hesitated for a moment before keeping her hand on mine. I instantly felt relaxed and safe. The same electricity from before shot through my body as my heart beat rised.

Oh god! What's happening?

Ignore it. Ignore it.

"Mike." Dustin said softly as if asking me to continue.

"Oh yeah, uh yea." I said clearing my throat.

I was holding El's hand now. It looked like she was fine with me holding her hand so I continued.

"Then, I always get bullied in school by this guy named Troy and his friends. They are always calling us mean names and punching us or tripping us and by us I mean Lucas, Will and I."

"I can't defend myself because I'm already tired from the beating at home." I said.

"Even if I come home hurt badly my parents don't care. It's not like I expect them to." I said softly.

I now had a tight grip on Els hand but loose enough so I don't hurt her. I looked at her. She was looking at me with a sad gaze.

"Anything else, Mike?" Asked Max softly.

"No. That's it. All about me."

I was looking down during the whole time I was talking. I now looked up.

"It's gonna be okay, Mike." Said Dustin giving me a smile.

Then before I could process what was happening, Dustin pulled me in a hug. I was shocked at first but then melted into the hug.

He is like a huge teddy bear.

I giggled.

Suddenly El shyly joined the hug. My heart again started to beat super fast. I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to push the feeling away. It felt good, but I yet wanted to push it away. The others also joined the hug then, we all separated from the hug and then when we looked at each other we all burst out laughing.