5 | Falling.

Mike's POV

El and Max had just entered the bathroom while the rest of us were just talking.

Suddenly Max walked out with El, she had yet not changed into the dress.

"What happened? Why hasn't she changed yet?" Asked Dustin as he saw them.

"I was thinking maybe we can put makeup on Els face first and then get her ready. She has a few scars on her face. We will have to hide them. They are light so we won't have to do heavy makeup."
Said Max.

"Okay yeah, we can do that. I can sneak some make up from my sister's room." I offered.

"You sure you can do that, Mike?" Asked Max.

"Hmm yeah I can, I don't think she's home now. It'll be easy." I said.

"Fine then, good. Get some makeup for her." She said.

"But won't you have some makeup in your bag Max? I mean you must be applying it." Said Lucas.

"Yes I apply makeup but as Dustin said when we were running away from El's father, Brenner, we didn't get to take anything with us except clothes." Said Max. Lucas nodded.

"His name's Brenner?" I asked.

"Yup." Said Dustin, popping the p.

I went up the basement stairs, but not before muttering son of a bitch.

I quickly ran to Nancy's room and peeked in to see if she's there. Her room was empty.

Thank God.

I entered her room and I saw a small makeup kit on her bedside table.

She must have used it before leaving and left it here in a hurry.

I grabbed it and tiptoed out of the room and into the basement.

"Guys!" I said.

"Found the makeup?" Asked Max.

"Yeah I did," I said handing her the makeup kit. "You'll apply it on her, right?"

"Yes-" she stopped and thought for a second and then a small smirk came onto a her lips. "Uh actually I can't do her makeup. I'm not feeling really well, so I'm thinking that I'll just take some rest before we go." She sighed.

"Oh. Your not feeling well? What happened? Come here, sit down." Said Lucas. Panicking a bit.

It is so obvious he has a crush on her and even Max likes him back. Cute.

"No, I'm good," She smiled at his concern. "Just a little headache and if I apply makeup on her while having a headache I'll mess it up. Can someone else do it?"

She then eyed be hopefully.

Me? Does she want me to put makeup for El?

"Well...I guess I can do it." I said slowly.

"Oh my god, really? She said trying not to smile.