2 | First Morning together.

Im not going to be doing a chapter in El's POV for a while. Atleast not till she starts learning a few words and sentences. There may be a chapter in her POV now but it'll be rare. The chapters will be mostly in Mike and Lucas's POV's.

Continue -

Lucas's POV

"Michael! Lucas! Come on get up! Will!" The loud voice of Mrs. Wheeler rang through my ears.

I jerked awake and took in my surroundings.

Thank God we took Mike's advice and locked the door!

"Wake up you three!"

"Who i-" I cut Dustin of before he could say anything or else Mrs. Wheeler would be suspicious.

"We are up Mrs. Wheeler!" I said. I signed Dustin to shut up. He nodded his head.

"All of you are up or only you Lucas?" She asked.

"Uhh..me and Will are up but Mike is yet sleeping, we will wake him up don't worry." I said.

"Yes we are awake." Said Will, rubbing his eyes and sitting up.

"Ok good and tell Michael to get up! I don't want him to be late as always!" She screeched and then muttered something and went away.

"Umm not to be rude or anything but why was she being so mean?" Dustin asked.

I sighed.

"That's a story for another time." Said Will repeating Dustin's words and I nodded.

"Yeah, of course. Sorry for being nosy" Dustin said.

"No problem but try not to bring it up infront of Mike till he brings it up..he's uhh.. sensitive about this topic." I said.

"Yea don't worry about it." Dustin said.

"Ok. I think we should go and check if Mike and the girls have woken up" Said Will.

"Oh yes, or else if Mrs. Wheeler goes to the basement and sees the girls and Mike they she will start sc-" I cut myself of.

"What?" Dustin asked.

"Uh nothing, come on." I said.

"Let's just brush and freshen up" Will Said.

"But what if Mrs. Um..Wheeler. Sees Mike and the girls?"

"Mike is probably already up. He will handle it." I said.

"Okay"

We all quickly washed our faces and brushed.

Dustin didn't have a tooth brush but Mike always kept spare brushes incase Will or I forgot ours so there were like five brushes or something so we gave one to Dustin and took two for the girls and Mike's brush and headed towards the basement.

Dustin was in between us so that of anyone comes we can quickly hide him.

-----
Mike's POV