T H R E E II

Haechan: 

I feel really guilty about Mark hyung, but what can I do? I'm dating Renjun now. As I was about to walk out of the studio I got a text from my Injunnie :3

TEXT***

Baby<3: Did you talk with mark hyung? <3

Me: Yeah I did... didn't turn out good tho..</3

Baby<3: Should I come over so we can talk? 

Me: It would be nice, but not today, mark hyung would be sadder if you come over tonight...

Baby<3: Why would Mark hyung be sad about me coming over? Is it because we went on a date today when you and him were supposed to play?

Me: Yeah something like that..

Baby<3: Oh is it my fault?..

Me: No no baby of course not it's my fault don't worry about it okay? I love you<3

Baby<3: Okaaay, just text me if you need me alright? <3

Me: I will, sleep tight and good night<3

baby<3: night night <3333

TEXT END*****

After I was done texting with Renjunnie I headed back to my dorm. It would be awkward if I run into Mark hyung. I need to think how I can make him feel better... Well I can always talk with Taeyong hyung, but Tae hyung is currently dealing with Kun hyung.. yeah they had their first fight. I mean yes you may wonder how Kun hyung is having a fight with Taeyong hyung since Kun hyung doesn't get angry that often. 

It's because Kun hyung is getting closer with Ten hyung and Taeyong hyung got hurt so he decided to end things between them. I don't know the rest of the story because I've been busy with my lover boy. 

Wait I could talk to Yuta Hyung!! He's been a bit closer to Mark these days and he could probably help me with Mark hyung. Because I was so excited I ran up into Yuta hyungs room without knocking.

"Ya Donghyuck-ah knock before you enter my room" Yuta hyung yelled at me. Thank god he was only watching Anime. 

"Mianhae hyung but I need your help" 

"Tell me what do you need my help for" Yuta hyung asked me. 

"Well.. where do I begin? Mark hyung has a crush on me, and he confessed but you know i'm with renjun so i rejected him, but then he got mad at me... wait no this isn't where it at all started, okay hear me out, I had a game night with Mark hyung tonight but I was on a date with Renjun and suddenly Mark hyung got mad at me, and I understand why, and then he confessed his love to me, and got hurt." I stuttered. I'm so nervous and sad because Mark hyung is my best friend and it hurts me seeing him like that.

"So you want me to cheer Mark up because i'm close with him lately?" Yuta hyung asked me. Wow how did he know that?

"Yes because he wont answer my texts or calls, and he ignores me, pleas Hyung I need your help Kudasai" Yes I used Japanese against him because I know that it is his weakness. 

"I will help you, but in one condition" Yuta hyung said.

"I will do anything" I replied.

"After you solve this issue with Mark, arrainge a double date. Me and mark with you and Renjun." He said looking down.

"Wait hyung do you like Mark hyung??" I was surprised because Yuta hyung is all about Winwin hyung so to think that he likes Mark hyung is crazy.

"Yes but if you say it to anyone you're dead alright?" 

"Oh my god since when did you like Mark hyung?" I asked.

"Shut up baka" He hissed. 

Okay I solved a bit of the problem, now I gotta wait till Yuta hyung does his job. I really hope Mark forgives me and moves on because I am happily with Renjun. I said goodnight to Yuta Hyung and went to my room. Tomorrow is such a busy day, dance practise for 5 hours and vocal training for 2 hours. Not to mention I already miss my lover boy. The best thing with being together with someone famous is that I have unlimited videos of him on youtube of course. 

I searched ''Renjun cute moments" before I fell asleep..

__________________

What do you think of this now?

sooo I have exams next week all five days, so I wont update for a while. 

I can promise you guys that if my exams go really good I will update everyday for a whole week!!!!!

And I will try to see if I can update on Sunday before I go on a hiatus!

anyway vote and comment!! i love you xx