F O U R II

Yuta:

To be honest I could kinda see that Mark was whipped for Haechan. It started around 2017 where the summer fight between Haechan and Mark found a place. Mark would always come to me and tell me about haechan, and the look of his eyes told me that he saw haechan as more than a friend. At that time I didn't care because I had something with Winwin, but now? I can't lie and say that I'm not bothered. 

Anyway, I'm heading off to Mark so I can cheer him up, I hate to see him all broken inside. It's been so long since I've seen an anime so I texted Mark and asked him if he would binge-watch anime with me tonight. 

I've been searching for an anime that fits perfectly for Mark. At last, I chose Black butler, don't ask how it fits Mark but it does. 

"Oh hyung you're here already?" Mark sounded depressed. I could kill Haechan for making my baby sad. 

"Yeah and I have the perfect anime for the two of us!" I replied. He finally smiled. I wanted to ask him why he was sad, even though I know the reason, but Mark doesn't usually tell his worries to us so that's why I didn't ask. 

"So what kind of anime have you found today?" He asked me. 

"black butler, total non romantic anime so we don't have to feel uncomfortable watching it together" I joked. 

"Well lets see then my non romantic partner" he played along.

Both of us began to laugh so much, it's like our inside joke because we often say 'oppa' to each other. Seeing him laugh like that really makes me smile, he is so adorable. We played the anime on his tv screen while we ate some snacks he had in his room. After like 6 episodes we decided to sleep because we have schedule tomorrow. 

I laid beside him in his bed because I was lazy to move. 

"Hyung?" 

"yeah?" I replied.

"Haechan told you what happened, didn't he?" He suddenly asked me. 

"Yeah, do you like him?" I asked him.

"It doesn't matter he's with Renjun now" Mark told me. 

I wanted to cheer him up, but I can't say something sweet so instead I made my own quote. 

"You know Mark, you think its painful that your crush don't like you back, but have you ever thought about the ones who love you knowing you love someone else?" I whispered. 

"What do you mean hyung?" He asked me. 

"Think about it" I replied. I want him to figure out that I like him even though I know he likes somebody else. 

__________________________

I'm so sorry about this short update but I promised to write a chapter today. 

Anyway this is the last chapter before I go on a hiatus for a week or two. 

Pleas don't leave me until then, because this book has just begun :3

vote and comment I love you<3

And also should I change the perspectives frequently?

And also I really like reading quotes, so from now on I will write my favorite and inspiring quotes I find on Pinterest!

Quote of the day:                                                                                                                                                            you get what you work for not what you wish for