T E N II

Thanks, btspurples For today's chapter!!<333

Listen to this song when they start to sing ^^^^^^^

Haechan:

Okay, I have a plan. Since all of us dreamies are dating each other now, we should go on a triple date. And since the date with Renjun, Yuta, and Mark hyung didn't go well I want to sing a song for Renjun. 

But the thing is I want to ask Jeno and Jisung if they want to sing with me. I want the date to be like a late picnic date, with fairy lights and sandwiches. I'm really not the romantic kind of guy, but I know Renjun would love something like this. He really appreciates the small things in life. 

****MESSAGE****

Me: Jisung and Jeno

Maknae: Yes hyung?

JeNOjam: what

Me: Should we go on a triple date?

Maknae: wait what?

JeNOjam: Why didn't you add Jaemin, Renjun, and Chenle in this group chat?

Me: Because the three of us are going to sing a song to them:) I don't take no as an answer

JeNOjam: Fine 

Maknae: Sure which song?

Me: Meet me at the studio in 5

*********

I waited for them to show up, I have already a song in my mind. It's 'some' by bolbagan. As I skimmed through the lyrics Jisung and Jeno came inside. 

"Oh Hyung you're already here?"

"Yeah and let's begin"

"So which song are we singing?" Jeno asked me. 

"You know the song 'some' by Bolbagan?" I asked him.

"Oh, that one?" They both replied. 

"Yeah, and I've already divided it by three so let's practice".

*****

After we were done practicing it was getting darker which was perfect. We bought everything we needed for the late picnic date. We are now on our way to decorate the place. Not to mention we each bought a small gift for our boyfriends. 

"Should we hang the fairy lights around the trees?" Jeno asked me. 

"Yeah great idea, Jisung come to help me with the blanket," I said. We set up the blanket and put the food on top of the blanket. Jeno got ready with his guitar, and it was almost time for them to come. We told them that it was a surprise and they should come together. 

As soon as we saw the Jeno started to play the guitar.

"Is it my fault if I'm not good at expressing?
I'm a warm boy in a cold city
Can't I just tell you I like you?
I just want to be honest" I sang.

"Go away, no don't go away
Show me your heart, no don't show it to me
All-day, only your smile is in my head
Do you wanna just go out?" Jisung sang

"Starting from today, I'm gonna have something with you
I'm gonna call you every day
Even though I can't eat gluten
I'm gonna go around eating delicious food with you" Jeno tried to sing

"So so sweet, you're really so sweet
So so sweet, you are
Can't I just tell you I like you?
I just want to be honest" We all sang together.

"Go away, no don't go away
Show me your heart, no don't show it to me
All-day, only your smile is in my head
Do you wanna just go out?"
I finished singing.

Renjun ran towards me, Chenle ran towards Jisung and Jaemin jumped on top of Jeno. 

"Lee Haechan I didn't know you were the romantic kind of guy" Renjun teased me. 

"Only for you baby" I replied. We sat down and started eating the sandwiches. 

"Oi Chenle I have something for you" Jisung handed the gift to Chenle. 

"Oh, pabo you shouldn't have bought me anything" Chenle blushed. 

"Pali open it" Jisung sounded maybe a bit too excited? It was honestly cute, they really suit each other. 

"What you bought me a legend bracelet for saving the dolphins? awww," Chenle hugged Jisung. 

"shorty I also bought you a gift" I turned to Renjun.

"hey don't call me that" I pouted. I had the urge to kiss him right there. 

"Yeah but only if you give me a kiss" I smirked. 

Renjun came closer and kissed me on the cheek. I looked down and smiled. Oh gosh. 

_____________________________________________________

Soooooo I'm sorry for the late update... 

anyway, thank u so much @btspurples for this idea!!!

Quote of the day: 

There's always a glimmer in those who have been through the dark

Love u<3333