Levi X Reader

MC's P.O.V 
Was I really stupid enough to walk home on my own. As much as I hate Lucifers rules I really should listen to him more often. Because I couldn't be bothered to wait for Soloman like we agreed I was now being followed by three demons. Without thinking I went inside the nearest shop and to my relief saw Levi near the counter. I tried to run over to him but one of the demons had grabbed my arm, his nailes digging deep into my flesh making me scream.

Levi's P.O.V
Something in me made me turn around towards the sound. And I couldn't believe it when I saw MC an expression of fear painted on her face a blond demon standing above her trying to pull her to the door. How dare they touch her? Abandoning the video game I was holding I walked over and pulled the guys hand of MC, I felt like murdering him when I saw how much her arm was bleeding. Suppressing the thought I marched out of the store with MC by my side, the demons were cursing me as I walked past them.

MC P.O.V
I couldn't keep up with Levi on our way home, I was shaking from fear and cold. I sank to my knees and began to sob, why did I have to be so stupid. Suddenly I felt someone wrap a jumper around my shoulders and pick me up bridle stile. When I looked up I saw Levi. I hugged closer to him and wrapped the jumper tight around me feeling warmer and more protected by the second.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _Time Lapse_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
When we got home he carried me to his room and to the bathroom, and with a wet cloth cleaned the wounds. "Thank you" was all I could think of saying. My heart almost melted when he looked up and smiled. I had to tell him I had feelings for him but how?! How could I tell him that I felt at peace near him? He had now picked me back up and layed me in his bed.

Levi's P.O.V
She looked like a child. She was curled up on my bed with my jumper tight around her. For me it just reached the knees but she was practically dragging it across the floor. "You want to watch a movie?" she gave me a slight head nod smiling for the first time in a while. No more holding back. If I didn't tell her how I feel I might as well lock myself up. "Listen MC I wanted to to talk to you about something."  I hoped I wasn't blushing. "You mean a lot to me and I don't want to share you with anyone else. I. Love you!"

MC P.O.V
I jumped into his arms. "Oh Levi-chan I'm so happy. I love you to." he pulled me closer to him and kissed me. We must have been standing there for a while because we had to pull away both of us panting as we did. His kiss was so passionate and full of love that my heart melted for the second time.