Satan X Reader

MC' P. O. V
All the other brothers had gone camping so the only one left to help me was Satan. Knocking on the forth bornes door was nerve-racking, I was sure that if he was in the middle of a good book he'd yell at me. However to my surprise he already knew why I was here. '' Struggling with history again? '' His face was positively beaming at me making me notice for the hundredth time how cute he was.   We sat down and he walked me through everything step by step.
------------------Time Lapse-----------------------
After noticing how late it was getting I excused myself from his room and went down to the kitchen to prepare for dinner. You would have thought that it would be an easy job witj the avatar of Gluttony gone. But it came out to be harder than ever, with the heat of the oven practically making me fall to my knees.

Satans P. O. V

After she had called me to dinner I sat opposite her and noticed how pale her skin had gotten.
I was staring at her the entire time. And shortly after we had eaten we left for our rooms. Though as MC was opening the door I could see her swaying then she fell back straight into my arms. I took her to my room and layed her in bed promising that I would look after her. Then I got ready myself and layed down next to her.

MC's P. O. V

After I awoke I had no memory of what had happened after dinner so my only guess was that I had blacked out. Looking around my surrounding I noticed I wasn't laying in my bed but Satan's with the Avatar of Wrath himself laying right there next to me one of his arms arond my waist the other under my head. "You awake MC. I hope your feeling better now." his sweet voice had a worried tone about it. "Yeah I'm fine. But can you tell me why I' m in bed with you." I could feel his warm breath on my skin as he whispered. "I carried you here, thought I should keep an eye on you." he planted a kiss on my forehead and smiled. "I saw the way you kept looking at me early, no point hiding your feelings anymore." I swear my face turned many shades of red as he said those words. The thing I was trying to hide for so long now.

Satan's P. O. V

It was so cute, how she tried to hide her face in my chest." Your adorable you know that don't you MC?!" She just looked up made eye contact then moved closer to me how could I stop myself.

MC's P. O. V

His lips were so soft as he kissed me. If not for the fact that I'm human and have to take a break for air I could have stayed like that for an eternity. If only he new how safe his arms made me feel.