182(M)Mattex

Croque-moi la peau, s'il-te-plaît

                           Amie33

Matt comes back home after a long day of work, and instead of the comfortable warmth he's usually welcomed with - Alex in the kitchen and the kettle boiling, tea waiting for him, or the smell of something nice cooking in the oven and candles lit on the table - he finds the air cold and both the kitchen and the living-room empty. He throws his keys in the bowl in the hallway, frowning.

"Alex?" He calls once, and reluctantly removes his jacket - he feels like it's bloody freezing in here. He waits for an answer that doesn't come, walking to the thermostat first and checking the temperature; it shows 15 degrees, and he can feel a cold wind coming from the air conditioning. No wonder he's cold. Why did she set the temperature so low?

"Alex?" He calls again, and this time he's immediately rewarded by her voice, coming from what must be the other end of the flat.

"In here!"

"You put the air conditioning on?"

"Yes, I did. Don’t touch it!" she hastily adds and he frowns even more. What is she up to? Is she making another artistic attempt with ice or something?

"What are you doing? It's freezing!"

"So come here and get yourself warmer!"

He doesn't know if it's the tone of her voice or something more instinctive, but a shiver runs down his spine that has nothing to do with the cold this time. His curiosity pricked, he walks down the corridor, finding the door or their bedroom slightly open. He pushes it with the palm of his hand, slowly revealing what's inside.

"Alex, love, what do you --"

The words die in his throat as he finally opens the door completely and is welcomed by a sight he definitely doesn't expect.

Alex is standing in front of him, wearing an almost completely transparent robe that stops a few inches above her knees, . And underneath... her bra is dark brown, red lace in place of straps, and what look like strawberries placed where her nipples should be, except it's not really lace and not really a bra, and surely those are real strawberries... He recognizes the brown 'material' instantly, and suddenly he can understand why she’s put the temperature so low. It's chocolate. She's wearing a bra made with chocolate. He swallows, feeling hungry - but it's not his stomach speaking. Because it's his Alex, looking sexier than ever, with his favorite food on her - and it’s not only her bra. She’s wearing some kind of knickers and suspenders that seem to be made with chocolate too. It holds black stockings (which are probably in real lace this time) that end with wonderful shiny red heels, and for a second he doesn't know where to look, her chest surrounded by chocolate or her core surrounded by chocolate too, or those long and sexy legs... when he finally looks up at her face she's smiling at him cheekily.

"Are you wearing food?" He finally says, and she laughs quietly. The cold of the flat is long forgotten as he feels really hot and hotter by each passing second.

"Chocolate mostly, and a few sweets. I also got chocolate paint and whipped cream..." she waves in direction of the bedside table and he then notices the different bottles. She has really thought about it all.

"Dinner then?" He asks, stepping closer to her but stopping himself from jumping on her instantly and tearing her “clothes” off of her - he won't ruin all her efforts. He will make this last a bit.

"Dinner." She smiles invitingly and he finally reaches for her, his hands resting on her hips, the harsh smell of the chocolate mixing with her own perfume invading his senses, making him dizzy and already half hard. She runs her tongue over her bottom lip as he approaches and it's almost too much already. When he bends to reach her neck he can see her shivering in anticipation, and she moans when he licks along the strap of what stands as her bra - it’s definitely sweet, his mouth watering at both the taste of it and the taste of her skin, a mixing of sugary and salty, the promise of more pleasures to come. He licks insistently, a whole line from the crook of her collarbone to the back of her neck until he can't go further, and then back again, feeling Alex's hot breath in his hair. When he's done with one side he repeats the motion on the other, until she has two slick strains of his saliva around her throat.