Show yourself.

(Callie trudged through the snow while carrying the golden headdress until she found what she was looking for; The Cave of Wonders.)

Callie: Of course. The Cave is a Glacier, Ice.. But this part is all frozen.

???: Ah-ah-ah-ah.

Callie: I hear you, and i'm coming.

(She continued to go through the snow, holding onto her coat and headdress.)

Callie: Every inch of me is trembling, But not from the cold. Something is familiar, Like a dream I can reach but not quite hold. I can sense you there, Like a friend I've always known. I'm arriving, And it feels like I am home.. I have always been a fortress, Cold secrets deep inside.. You have secrets, too, But you don't have to hide.

(Callie walked into the cave and looked around the dark area.)

Callie: Show yourself, I'm dying to meet you. Show yourself, It's your turn. Are you the one I've been looking for All of my life? Show yourself! I'm ready to learn.. Ah-ah, ah-ah!

???: Ah-ah, ah-ah-ah

(Callie began to go more inward, jumping over huge gaps as the light guided her through.)

Callie: I've never felt so certain, All my life, I've been torn! But I'm here for a reason; Could it be the reason I was born? I have always been so different, Normal rules did not apply. Is this the day? Are you the way I finally find out why? (She moves away a huge boulder, blocking the way.) Show yourself! I'm no longer trembling. Here I am, I've come so far! You are the answer I've waited for All of my life! Oh, show yourself! Let me see who you are!

(A pillar rose from the ground and Callie pulls out the headdress, approaching the pillar slowly.)

Callie: Come to me now, Open your door. Don't make me wait One moment more. Oh, come to me now, Open your door! Don't make me wait One moment more!

(She places the headdress on it's rightful place, and a flash of light surrounds it, showing her past memories.)

Chorus: Where the North wind meets the sea (??: Ah-ah, ah-ah.) There's a river (??: Ah-ah, ah-ah!) Full of memory (Memories, memories)

Callie: Mother?

(A whirlwind show her mother Diane and her real father Ryan.)

Both: Come, our darling, homeward bound

Callie: I am found!

(She transforms into the Angel of Light, with the help of her parents.)

All 3: Show yourself, Step into the power! Grow yourself Into something new!

Ryan: You are the one you've been waiting for (Callie: All of my life!) All of your life

Callie: Oh, show yourself. Ah-ah, ah-ah! Ah-ah, ah-ah! Ah-ah, ah-ah!